Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls fan to drive ambulance to Ukraine

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Paul Samrah, who is known for his part in saving Brighton and Hove Albion FC, is joining a team taking a fleet of ambulances to the Ukrainian city of Lviv.

Alongside the organisation Medical Lifelines Ukraine (MLLU), Mr Samrah will raise the funds to buy, renovate and stock the ambulance with medical aid.

The 1,300 mile journey he will take with his co-driver Douglas Elliott is expected to take four days.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Paul Samrah, who is known for his part in saving Brighton and Hove Albion FC, is joining a team taking a fleet of ambulances to the Ukrainian city of Lviv.

Alongside the organisation Medical Lifelines Ukraine (MLLU), Mr Samrah will raise the funds to buy, renovate and stock the ambulance with medical aid.

The 1,300 mile journey he will take with his co-driver Douglas Elliott is expected to take four days.
Excellent. Good work @Henfield One

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Last edited by a moderator:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Come on guys, let’s fill Paul Samrah’s ambulance. £11K to go
Under 10,000 now.

Long time since I have heard about Paul Samrah. For those who don't know....he was the one in the troubled days who uncovered Archers attempt to change the basic rules on the Albion if the ground at the Goldstone was sold.

No Paul Samrah......and a fair chance....no Albion.

I might just add ( sorry), this is a man who has had serious heart surgery too.

I just love him...!

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Under 10,000 now.

Long time since I have heard about Paul Samrah. For those who don't know....he was the one in the troubled days who uncovered Archers attempt to change the basic rules on the Albion if the ground at the Goldstone was sold.

I just love him...!
One of the proper good guys , always have a chat with him when I see him, and was fortunate to have a tour of lancing with him and thanked him

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Under 10,000 now.

I just love him...!
Spot on. The balance between anger and almost almost surgical precise destruction of the financial house of sand that had been built by those charlatans was the perfect ying to the yang of gulls eye and attila.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Excellent! Good luck to Paul and all of the team on this mission!

Ukraine needs and deserves all the help we can give them.

Will donate shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here