Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls down under

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just wanted to share my mates piccy with all.

196116_426947404027616_1849371887_n.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I bet the front middle one is good at corners.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just wanted to share my mates piccy with all.

196116_426947404027616_1849371887_n.jpg

The ugly short bloke with the big ears & nose could do a job! Is that Van Percie's older bruv -top left? Glen Murrays younger bruv - top right? Mark Hughes better looking twin - bottom right? Ian Rushes son in goal? Mendozas put on a bit of weight as well! :whistle:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The bloke to the left of the kangaroo is called Steve, great guy, he normally helps organize all the meet ups around Australia. Here is their facebook page for any one living in Australia.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The ugly short bloke with the big ears & nose could do a job! Is that Van Percie's older bruv -top left? Glen Murrays younger bruv - top right? Mark Hughes better looking twin - bottom right? Ian Rushes son in goal? Mendozas put on a bit of weight as well! :whistle:

Bottom right is my mate, absolutely class player in his day, maybe could or should have got to some kind of pro status. He'll like being called Ian Rush although he was more of a Glenn Hoddle in his day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Skippy could do a job

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The bloke to the left of the kangaroo is called Steve, great guy, he normally helps organize all the meet ups around Australia. Here is their facebook page for any one living in Australia.

Steve does a great job with the Seagulls Downunder supporters group and deserves some recognition.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Looks like it was about to rain :moo:

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Thanks London for posting this, in reply to some of your comments don't be fooled by the dark cloud once the sun burnt it off it was in the high 20's and felt like the high 30's on the pitch, if the 4x4 was silver then it could have been mine and nobody explores Kings Cross on a Sunday morning unless of course your staggering out of a nightclub in the early hours.
Regarding the supporters club which was started in July 2010 and had very humble beginings we now have almost 200 members across Australia & New Zealand, if as Rad said your in either then join us on the Seagulls Downunder Facebook page which is just for those of us living here. If your elsewhere in the world then we'd love you to add our other page Brighton & Hove Albion Australian Supporters Club to your like pages, this season we've been asking those of you that maybe STH or often travel away to do our match report post as many of our members are not on NSC and don't get to hear what the fans have to say about the matches.
Also on this page you'll see many photo's of the things we have done here which include getting our members in their Albion shirts to every test match during the Ashes , meeting up with Tony Bloom in Melbourne, Attila & Norman Cook in Sydney plus a lot more.

I myself saw my 1st Albion game in 1971 and spent 7 years as a season ticket holder at Withdean, many of us here are from the older generation who well remember the dark days as well as the great rise to the top tier in the late 70's.
Just because we are now so far away dosen't mean we've stopped following the Albion and in fact many of us will get up at all hours of the morning to listen to the games.
Well be looking forward to many new match reports tomorrow after tonights match against the Posh, I'm going for a 3-1 win.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Great post! Well done to our far flung bretheren!

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I did forget to mention that we eventually lost to The Liverpool Supporters Club in the quater final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here