Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls 6/4 on saturday....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody great odds considering we,re unbeaten at home:thumbsup:
Doesn't sound great to me. SCC will be the best team to visit us, and there are some draws in that unbeaten run. But I hope you win :)

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
A few bookmakers must have gone on the assumption that we have nothing to play for, whereas SCC do, hence why there's a mixed opinion for favouritism amongst them.

We wouldn't be that big if we'd not already won the league, but we have! :thumbsup:

It'll be interesting to see what price they make us when we play Huddersfield the following week, especially if we do win on Saturday.

If I had to have a bet on the game myself, the draw at 12/5 is probably the best value.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
YOU IDIOT!

We're going to lose now.

We need as many people to bet on Southampton winning as possible. It's the only way to reverse the KARMA!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Don't be so stupid, do you really think a thread on a website about betting on Brighton to win is actually going to have the slightest affect on the result??

Everyone know's it's how the Official Match thread is worded that decides where the points go for that particular game.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
As usual - £10 on Scumhampton to win. Reverse Psychology and all that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Have lost every single bet when I've bet against the Albion this season.

So to keep the run going, I will be having my usual bet on "Lay Brighton":clap:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Guaranteed draw I think.

Nah - we'll win with a ridiculous penalty in injury time (like Bournemouth's at Withdean earlier in the season). We'll get the points, and Southampton will get to carry on claiming they're the better team really, so everyone's happy, no?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm not surprised to see such good odds as SCC have far more to play for.

Expect Brighton to be around 4/1 at Notts County if they need the points on the final day to stay up because the betting markets are crazy like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here