Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaford - Palace troubles

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Just read on facebook that there are 5 pubs shut in Seaford because the police are expecting trouble over there from Palace. Anyone know anything more?

It was originally meant to be the White Lion, but apparently The Welly, The Cinque Ports, The Plough and The Bay are all closed. I'm suprised the Crown isn't one of those shut.

Not normally one to scaremonger, but this friend on facebook hates football and has been trying to go for a late lunch beer and has been having a few issues getting into pubs.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
As I have just posted on another thread, I saw 2 transits full of Five-0 heading into Seaford 20 mins or so ago.

WTF would you meet at Seaford :-|

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I understand there is a Seaford "Brighton" mob who occasionally cause trouble at games. My guess is it relates to them, and a possible planned "meet". Just a guess though.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I understand there is a Seaford "Brighton" mob who occasionally cause trouble at games. My guess is it relates to them, and a possible planned "meet". Just a guess though.

Well there's Paul and Andy from" Paul's Plaice", there's Dougdeep, there's me. Not sure we constitute a mob and with my two knees no way I'll be causing trouble.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I can confirm [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION] can handle at least two Palarse with one hand tied behind his back.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
There is a Seaford Brighton mob?! That's funny, and a bit sad. I've only ever seen a couple of over excited 16 year olds on the way to a game singing the wrong words to Brighton songs to each other.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There is a Seaford Brighton mob?! That's funny, and a bit sad. I've only ever seen a couple of over excited 16 year olds on the way to a game singing the wrong words to Brighton songs to each other.

That'll be them then!!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

One of NSC's most infamous posters when it comes to this sort of thing resides in Seaford.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
As I have just posted on another thread, I saw 2 transits full of Five-0 heading into Seaford 20 mins or so ago.

WTF would you meet at Seaford :-|

my missus :moo: they dont wanna meet her

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here