Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scummers Players Charged With BURGLARY!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Bradley Wright-Phillips & Nathan Dyer - charged after answering police bail concerning items that were allegedly half-inched from the Bar Bluu nightclub (!), Southsea, in the early hours of 28 February.

Oh dear :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
talksport should be interesting with Wrighty today then...

They'll be screening the calls then, like they used to do with Richard & Judy after he got nicked for shoplifting.

Richard: "OK here we go with this morning's phone in topic, which is urinary and/or fallopian tube infections, and our first caller is....Dave, on line two, morning Dave!"

"Morning Richard. I'd just like to say how much I enjoy your show. And secondly, could you get me a few bottles of wine next time you're in Tesco?"

Richard: <fumes> "Sad. Sad people. I knew we'd get this one day. Sad people, that's what they are"

:lolol:

Edits: I should point out at this stage that Richard Madeley was never charged with any criminal offences...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think that its' a bit tight that Southampton have to send out their players to get stuff on the cheap to do some ground refurbishments, :p , as they are trying to cut their costs at the moment!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bradley Wright-Phillips & Nathan Dyer - charged after answering police bail concerning items that were allegedly half-inched from the Bar Bluu nightclub (!), Southsea, in the early hours of 28 February.

Oh dear :lolol:
When did they sign for Palace? :bigwave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I know Nathan and this is a bit of a non-story. They were just messing about with some birds...

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
So much of a non story that they got arrested, upon complaint of the same girls.....who then DIDNT retract their complaint and then the CPS deeming that this "messing about with some birds" was sufficient to constitute burglary?

Wake up Dwayne:jester:

stop lying

I can confirm that duh is a lying twat, because I just spoke to his sister in a séance and she said he's a proper bullshitter.
So after she told me that, I just turned to Adam Lallani sitting here watching the football with me, and told him his pal dwayne was lying. He said "who?", as did Kylie's chimney sweep in the armchair. Jimmy Hoffa, who is leaning on the back of the chair, just walked into the kitchen to make a cuppa.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know Nathan and this is a bit of a non-story. They were just messing about with some birds...

Yeah, like rifling the waitresses handbags for mobiles and whatever else took their 'VIP' trash fancy while the girls were grafting for an hourly rate about a hundredth of what these retards 'earn' :tosser:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Sadly, for him and BWP at least, Hampshire police would seem to disagree with him on this.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sadly, for him and BWP at least, Hampshire police would seem to disagree with him on this.

I'm not denying they did it, im just saying theres much more to the story!! - the birds in question are not exactly angels:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Has UberFan Yorkie, hyjacked Dwayne's account?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If they are found guilty on theses charges I hope they are made to donate 2 weeks wages to charity by the football club.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not denying they did it, im just saying theres much more to the story!! - the birds in question are not exactly angels:lolol:

Oh great, that's alright then.

Thank God, I mean if they were nice girls, they wouldn't deserve to have their bags rifled through and their possessions stolen, but as they're no angels, well, they were probably asking for it, weren't they?

FFS :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here