Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scr Cack Badger

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This bloke is a total tool!

"Right that was Sting and "Fields of Gold" dedicated to the residents of Falmer"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I feel he may be a closet nimby from what I've heard of him so far

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I want to her Dick Knight & Co, but I can't stand anymore SCR

Its utterly moronic bollocks. This tosser is even worse than the previous pair of prats.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Having woken up at 6.45am and listened to the remaining 2 hours and 15 minutes of the "breakfast show," I honestly did not believe it was possible to produce radio as turgid as that, including presenters who are simply moronic, stupid, and embarrassing. Then, this twat came on.....

:thumbsup:

After an hour of that shit this morning I almost got to the point where I didn't really care yes or no, I just wanted to end it all.

Sorry BH, this new phrase of yours really isn't catching on.

People LIKE Badgers, and don't like them associated with cack, kaka, or poo poo.
No more than you would like, say, 'Cack Bevendean Hillbilly'.

You might try 'Cack Stoat', 'Cack Ferret', or 'Cack Eagle', though all of these will be frowned upon in like manner, by pikeys everywhere.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

People LIKE Badgers, and don't like them associated with cack, kaka, or poo poo.

You might try 'Cack Stoat', 'Cack Ferret', or 'Cack Eagle', though all of these will be frowned upon in like manner, by pikeys everywhere.

Its Easy 10's New Phrase and its WICKERD :clap2::clap2:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

I only wish it was my phrase NMH, the idea of a Badger that burrows in cack!

And I am sure that aspects of my work have been, or will be, described as Cack at some point.

I also like your suggestions of "Cack Ferret" and "Cack Stoat" almost as much as "Cack Badger", I am secretly aiming at taking the Market with my own dark invention..."CACK RABBIT"

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I only wish it was my phrase NMH, the idea of a Badger that burrows in cack!

And I am sure that aspects of my work have been, or will be, described as Cack at some point.

I also like your suggestions of "Cack Ferret" and "Cack Stoat" almost as much as "Cack Badger", I am secretly aiming at taking the Market with my own dark invention..."CACK RABBIT"

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I also had to turn him off

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Embarrasingly for BBC, SCR and all of us living in Sussex, today was probably the ONLY day in ages when people all over the world with an interest in the Falmer decision would have been listening online, and they get to hear that toilet!

I tuned in at 6.30 whilst driving to Essex and I can honestly say by Crawley I was contemplating driving headlong into the Pease Pottage overpass to end it all.

The Bloke was banging on about words you have made up like "Ginormous" and "Donder", and there was some insane "quiz" where John Lees and some other div had to guess which Musical some music was from and beat some Octagenarian listener to it!

People listening elsewhere must think we are all retards if that is what we listen to.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its Easy 10\'s New Phrase and its WICKERD :clap2::clap2:

I cannot lay claim to it.
It was coined by Rupert of Hove in one of the Argus comments sections over the weekend. I merely felt it my duty to bring this wondrous turn of phrase to the attention of the NSC community.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It was coined by Rupert of Hove in one of the Argus comments sections over the weekend. I merely felt it my duty to bring this wondrous turn of phrase to the attention of the NSC community.

I like "Rupert of Hove" jast as much as "Cack Badger" as an insult TBF

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Can I point you in the direction ,of my post in the "building bridges with the Nimby's" thread I think you might like it :D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here