Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scottish Seagulls... Home at last

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Finally, at 4.30am a weary but delighted Skintagain let his head hit the pillow...

Thoroughly enjoyed our kilted day out

A huge thanks to
big Iain Alba, :bowdown:

Miles McSeagull :bowdown:

and especially Martin Alba (back at work at 7.30 this morning :shootself ) :bowdown:

for doing all the driving.... Nearly 900 miles round trip over 24 hours door to door

Good to meet Lord Bracknell and Roz, R62... and all those snap-happy Seagulls those who catapulted the BHAlbas to near-celebrity status ... We've decided not to charge for the photo shoots after all :lolol:

Staffs Gull, Lancs Gull, Moonie and Nuke-Us-All Colin .... hope you all got home okay.... Moonie thanks for queueing up for hours and hours for my ticket :clap: Still owe you big time.:drink:

Loads of coverage about Falmer on Sky Sports News... Keep repeating the message.... Bring it on!

Top, Top, Top Day out!

Even Pontypool gave us a friendly welcome. That M4 is too much, isn't it .... but that's what the Valleys are there for...

A BHAlba day out to Sunderland beckons!

:angel: :angel:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Kip, it was 4.45 for me. Sloped into work about 20 mins ago. I don't envy Martin. As I hurtled past Denny I realised it might have made more sense for me to take you and Fatbadger home! Never mind. What a top day and thanks to the three drivers, Iain, Miles and Martin.

Stadium of Light, Elland Road, Turf Moor, Deepdale, lock up your daughters, here come the famous kilted BHALBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Well done for getting there. A hell of a long way to travel. Your min-bus passed out coach going home in the M4 traffic(I say passed more like crawled?

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Ditto massive thanks. Door-to-door delivery from Glasgow to Cardiff is pretty marvelous.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Now how do I set up a poll to see which of us has got the nicest legs ?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Top day lads, see you all next year. Home at about 12.... Do me a favour though, leave the skirts at home next time :lolol:

Great Effort...:drink: :drink:

Nice to meet R62 eventually Mr & Mrs top people......:clap:

Reinelt 62

Jul 5, 2003
shocking Alba picture, and, it is reputed, at least one went commando....

:p

DSC01526.JPG

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Eeeeeeekkkkk!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The World Famous BHAlba's have started something very .... er .... special... a
"Your children need a scare? Give us a call on 0800-what's under that skirt."

How could we go out like that? Remind me to buy a mirror! :shootself :shootself

Reinelt 62

Jul 5, 2003
my dear old mum warned me about talking to strange men in internet chat rooms

:lolol:

DSC01524.JPG

reprobates the lot of 'em

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Left to Right:

Not an Alba; :nono:
Not an Alba; :nono: ....
However, they are all honourary Alba's being exiles from Oop Noorth..

Left to Right:

Lancs Gulls brother in law (Blackpool fan); :cheers:
Staffs Gull :ascarf:;
Moonie :angel: (top guy queued for my ticket);
Colin from Nuke-Us-All :smokin: ;
and Lancs Gull :banana: .

lancs seagull

Sep 26, 2003
Lancashire by the Sea
cheers skint.

got home about 1pm this afternoon.

had good banter on the train back to bridgend with a brizzle fan from swansea who looked a bit like ogh

big thanks to hmp watford for the pass granted to r62 - tops meeting you and good luck with the parole hearing.

and again special thanks to moonie for standing in that 3 hour queue

and always thanks to rodney trotter who is my special friend

and anyone else I hadn't mentioned - thanks

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
you`re all very welcome. top day x2 out. hope we get auto promotion next year coz i couldn`t stand sharing a room with staffs again. top night out in bristol on saturday and also found out that staffs is a fcuking lightweight when it comes to drinking!!
nice to meet r62! top bloke lovely wife too. but must get out more often!!

skintagain=skirt=NOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nice to see photo r62.

but i must say it didn`t take much for me to be the best looking one of the bunch did it??

cheers everyone for a day out to remember
Moonie

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
saw you lot out the back of the gatekeepers (wetherspoons). looked formidable, dark alleys and all that........!!!

Polish Count

Feb 5, 2004
BN1
Well done all of you for making the long journey [or should that be pilgrimage?!?!] from North of the border. I think there's even a quote from one of you in today's Argus, so your fame is spreading ;)

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Nice snaps R62 (apart from me, Bad angle that one :blush: Still at least I didn't have a skirt on !!!!

Lancs , how come I'm special ? Did you ..? No you couldn't have ... ? :smokin:

Albas , a big up to you all, see you next year...

Colin, nice effort mate, Sunderland on a Tuesday night :lolol:

Moonie, I DO NOT SNORE, I was just clearing my throat, and anyway, you were too busy celebrateing with your new Parlarse Pikey mates on Saturday. But yeas I didn't feel too good on Sunday Morning !

R62, I can only echo what has been said before, good luck with the parole board ??? and much respect to you and your good lady :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Great day out!

I must also add my thanks to the drivers - the three of you were complete stars.

I was bloody exhausted by the time I got back (4:25 am, having left the house 24hrs and 15mins earlier than that).

Now, to sort out that BHAlba avatar...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here