Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Sinclair

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Never heard of him

I have taken the liberty of googling Scott Sinclair for you and this is what it produced:
custom-sinclair-nightstand.jpg

Sinclair.jpg

red-dress.jpg

He appears to be some American ball chaser who has nice fashion sense :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sinclair C5's didnt do very well.

But Sinclair Spectrums did.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Another good young player wasted a good portion of his career making no progress after signing for a 'big club'.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
An 'educated' guess would say that we could well have been chasing him. Damn you Swansea (but thanks for Marcos)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Another good young player wasted a good portion of his career making no progress after signing for a 'big club'.
Yeah, didn't Chelsea get him from Reading or somewhere? (A bit like Villa got Barry from us) Saw him play for Chelsea Youth that time we beat them in the Cup and I thought he was the best player on the pitch; but he was never going to break into Chelsea's first team so it makes sense for him to move on. I wonder where he'd be career-wise if he'd stayed at Reading? (or wherrever it was).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not sure if he was the "million pound man" BUT I know for a fact enquiries were made.

dodged a bullet I reckon, unproven at the moment, way too big a gamble and more of a winger than a striker.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
He was quality for Palace, we tried to get him back on loan the season after but Chelsea sent him to Birmingham who really didn't need him and rarely played him.

Very good signing for Swansea, excellent winger at Championship level but needs a few seasons before another attempt at the Prem. Chelsea absolutely ruined him.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not sure if he was the "million pound man" BUT I know for a fact enquiries were made.

dodged a bullet I reckon, unproven at the moment, way too big a gamble and more of a winger than a striker.
He's have been a quality signing, maybe more of an alternative (but better) to Lua-Lua than an out and out front man - but he'd be unstoppable at this level. He will be in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here