Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCC sign Jack Cork

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shame but even now we still cannot compete financially with Soton, Until the Amex is up to its Capacity of 30,000 and we are filling it. Then we will be on a level footing with them.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I know ill get the piss taken for this but......why do we refere to them as SCC?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I know ill get the piss taken for this but......why do we refere to them as SCC?

If I recall it correctly, when they were in dispute with the national press last season for refusing to allow agency photographers and insisting (unlike any other club in the league) they kept all rights to sell photos of players and matches, the Sun labelled them "that south coast club" refusing to name them in reports. It stuck even though Cortese had to back down.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do we?

Bridcutt, Smith, Caskey, Buckley, Sparrow, Dicker poss Nav if he proves himself and Im sure there are others.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Would have been a class acquisition - isn't the SSN thing a rehash of what was reported at the end of last week?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
At the moment, all the online sources only say they're "set to win" the race for his signature. Let's hope that's the same as Leicester were set to win Mackail-Smith's....

If has gone, I'm sure Gus will find another gem from somewhere and get more out of him than that clown Adkins.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
If I recall it correctly, when they were in dispute with the national press last season for refusing to allow agency photographers and insisting (unlike any other club in the league) they kept all rights to sell photos of players and matches, the Sun labelled them "that south coast club" refusing to name them in reports. It stuck even though Cortese had to back down.

I rmember that but didnt make connection, many thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here