Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scariest kids progs

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
My top three:

1. Sarah Brown and Hoppity - "Sarah Brown had a toy, as naughty can be, and he'll sing for you if you wind up his key" - please mummy make the scary toy go away!

2. Twizzle - terrifying!

3. Wurzle Gummage - real scarecrows are bad enough, scarecrows that move and talk and take their f*ckin heads off! Heeeeeeeellllllppp!

While I'm at it, does anyone else find the mechanised cobbler in the shop window on the lower shoreham road near Shoreham (the one that seems to be beckoning small children to their gory death in a Stephen King stylee) deeply disturbing?

No?

Just me then.

Sh*t I can't afford the therapy.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Pipkins

Hartley hare gave me nightmares for years !!

pipkins_08.jpg

PURE EVIL !!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not a kids programme but in Superman III when that women gets changed into a robot at the end:ohmy: I screamed the house down as a kid.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
REDLAND said:
Pipkins

Hartley hare gave me nightmares for years !!

pipkins_08.jpg

PURE EVIL !!

:ohmy: I dont remember him being that hideous!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Race said:
:ohmy: I dont remember him being that hideous!!!

Sssh, be kind, maybe he's had myxomatosis.

brightonbeautiful

Jul 26, 2004
Burgess Hill
Does anyone remember a kids serial called The Ringing Singing Tree - I think you probably need to be 35+ to know it - but that really used to freak me out when I was little.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Redhead said:
Boobahs!!!

The thing with the boohbahs is should tots tv characters look like the end of your knob. I mean the way they pop up out of the rolled up fur round their shoulders and the shape of their heads, a coincidence - I think not

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Voroshilov said:
The thing with the boohbahs is should tots tv characters look like the end of your knob. I mean the way they pop up out of the rolled up fur round their shoulders and the shape of their heads, a coincidence - I think not

:lolol:

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Last edited:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Twizzle - most definitely.

And when I wasn't having nightmares about some robot boy "twizzling" himself up to my bedroom window I was looking out for those round circles of light that meant the Mysterons were after me.

*shudder*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here