Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Say What You Like About Gus But...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This man is changing our football club in ways I never felt possible! I know Tony is the man who makes it all possible but could Jim Gannon bring in the players like Vicente (RIP) Koosick, Bruno and Bridge? If he leaves tomorrow then Gus, for me, is the manager of our lifetime! The future is OURS! Thanks Gustavo.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
No other Manager had the combination of Tony and the Amex though.

Not knocking Gus just saying he joined us at the right time, would he have managed to persuade Bridge to play at Withdean?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Not knocking Gus just saying he joined us at the right time, would he have managed to persuade Bridge to play at Withdean?

No, but how many managers would of bagged the signatures of Vicente,Saltor,Bridge,Kzuzvcgvc.., the Keeper to sign

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Like I said and no disrespect, Gannon, Adams, McGhee etc etc would NEVER have attracted players such as mentioned. Yes the timing is good but it takes more than that?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Looks lovely and chuffed on SSN

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341607399.836149.jpg

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
This man is changing our football club in ways I never felt possible! I know Tony is the man who makes it all possible but could Jim Gannon bring in the players like Vicente (RIP) Koosick, Bruno and Bridge? If he leaves tomorrow then Gus, for me, is the manager of our lifetime! The future is OURS! Thanks Gustavo.

I remember being disappointed when Gannan missed the boat. How times change. Tony, Gus and the Amex seem to be holding up their side of the bargain. Now it is time for us, the fans to get behind the team even more.

A great time to be a Brighton fan. Enjoy it. UTA

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But on he other hand, there's only 57 days until the transfer window closes and we've only signed three players, despite losing six (Navarro, Poke, Gonzales, JFC, Hall, Vicente). Our lack of transfer activity is worrisome. All the other teams in our division have finalised their squads and are in intense pre-season training. We have a weaker squad (in number of players) than last season, and no sign of new people coming in. We might as well start planning now for our trips to stevenage the season after next...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is amazing, next season will be fantastic

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What I loved today was that Gus was clearly excited by what he is doing here .............. Bridge signing and clearly a midfielder and a foreward on the way who are exactly to his spec and who he feels will make a massive difference

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our signings this season have come from Man Utd, Man City and Valencia.

Before I have a sex wee over Gus and his recruitment drive, can someone reassure me that Harry Redknapp isn't working for the club. If Poyet starts talking about it being a miracle we are in the top half next season, or describe Bridge as a triffic lad, I am going to be quite nervous.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
But on he other hand, there's only 57 days until the transfer window closes and we've only signed three players, despite losing six (Navarro, Poke, Gonzales, JFC, Hall, Vicente). Our lack of transfer activity is worrisome. All the other teams in our division have finalised their squads and are in intense pre-season training. We have a weaker squad (in number of players) than last season, and no sign of new people coming in. We might as well start planning now for our trips to stevenage the season after next...

Is that because you think that Stevenage will be promoted this coming season LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here