Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Savage and Frazer ......

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
.... Seen in Buddies on Saturday evening, do these players have no shame or even care anymore. When we lose i feel gutted and it ruins my Sat evening but these players think it's fine to go swanning around Brighton after a quick flight home whilst everyone else struggles to get back. :censored:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Savage is here to get fit, nothing else, why would you expect him to care?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
.... Seen in Buddies on Saturday evening, do these players have no shame or even care anymore. When we lose i feel gutted and it ruins my Sat evening but these players think it's fine to go swanning around Brighton after a quick flight home whilst everyone else struggles to get back. :censored:

Are you saying that every time we lose that the players should not be allowed out?

It's their private life and nothing to do with us. If I have a bad day at the office should I be banned from going out in case one of my customers sees me?

Ridiculous.

D

Deleted User X18H

they were only in Buddies for gawd sake it's hardly Terre a Terre!!!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Does it matter if they are out? Yes they played shit, but it is not during work time, and they had yesterday off? As long as the are there for training today, then there is no problem.

They were probably out in West Street about the time a lot of the train travelling Brighton fans were around Stevenage

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why do people always make the stupid assumption that all players care about the club they play for as much as the fans. There are some exceptions, ie local lads playing for their team, but the majority are merely employees who know the club will not show them much loyalty if they no longer are able to perform to the required standard (again, couple of exceptions in our case involving Oatway and Hinshelwood). This isn't a criticism but just a fact of life. I have no problem with it. One minute they will be kissing the badge of this club and the next kissing the badge of whomever is paying their wages at another club.

Get over it.

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19226

Have look @ yourman being set up by a home fan...

photo060bcs3.jpg

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip

And whats that got to do with you

it's not like they were breaking the law

i would have a problem if they were behaving like Joey Barton

but they're not

and they're entitled to a private life

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why has Savage brought his laptop to the game?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Quite the most naive and childish post for a long while. Well done.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't get it?

One Hartlepool fan has his arm around Robbie Savage having his picture taken, while another stares at his arse and thinks "fag". It doesn't actually make any sense does it?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Players were hardly swanning around Brighton, they were eating in Buddies (a 24hr restaurant), having got back late from Hartlepool - largely because it is the only place that was open in Brighton at that time. Just as they did after the Manchester City game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here