Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saturday

jewell

Banned
Mar 11, 2004
So its a trip to the athletic stadium for us on Saturday and I must admit I'm looking forward to it with some trepidation.
Not the team as anybody who can't beat Sheff Wed can't be much good.
No its the inordinate amount of shirt lifters that inhabit Brighton that is the worrying thing. Seafront full of cock jockeys by all accounts. Still whatever turns you on:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
[/B]

Ah you literate northern types, I just can't get enough off you :clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh you big horny boy you ! Bring plenty of lube sweetheart.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
jewell said:
So its a trip to the athletic stadium for us on Saturday and I must admit I'm looking forward to it with some trepidation.
No its the inordinate amount of shirt lifters that inhabit Brighton that is the worrying thing. Seafront full of cock jockeys by all accounts. Still whatever turns you on:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bearing in mind the abuse that you lot inflicted on primates, I would be careful what you say. Oh and how is your gay MP?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and to top it all of............ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY! :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Where are you celebrating Crabbers ?

Not sure about the Semi-Final beer but the Station Bar near PP is winning that battle, may move onto the Sportsman for a quick pre-match beer then pubs in Brighton straight after the game.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
all i have to say is

BRING ON THE MONKEY BOYS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here