REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'm gonna throw a house brick at him

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Uncle Buck said:
That would require you going to a game at Withdean....

Yer, nice one ..

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
John Boy said:
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and support him.

I just hope he can be bothered to put effort into playing for us.

he wants to go to a decent club, he'll have his best few games for us till hes sold !!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
REDLAND said:
he wants to go to a decent club, he'll have his best few games for us till hes sold !!!

That was my thought, now he (or his agent) is in the shop window he will want to impress, no prospective manager will be interested in him chucking all the sand out the sandpit

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Cheer his every touch.

And BOOO MAGOO.

Only joking, don't really give a toss - if he plays and plays well will be pleased, if not then just a normal Leon perfomance really.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I doubt anyone would actually boo him - he may be a complete twat but that would be nothing but counter-productive.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If he plays then we need to get behind him for the duration of the game. Will do no one any good to boo or abuse him during the game.

I doubt he will be picked. MM has dropped him b4 for bad attitude and his latest spate and transfer requsts will mean that he will not play for us again.

The scouts will have already checked him out, I doubt Championship sides will go for him unless they can get a real bargain, so watch out for January sales type bids. I reckon he will go to a Div 1 side.

Bye Bye

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Calling said:
I doubt he will be picked. MM has dropped him b4 for bad attitude and his latest spate and transfer requsts will mean that he will not play for us again.

The scouts will have already checked him out, I doubt Championship sides will go for him unless they can get a real bargain, so watch out for January sales type bids. I reckon he will go to a Div 1 side.

Bye Bye

But if he is brought on for the last minute that will mean that he is cup tied and so if his new club have a cup run he will not be allowed to play for them. That is the sort of thing I could see happening...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Uncle Buck said:
But if he is brought on for the last minute that will mean that he is cup tied and so if his new club have a cup run he will not be allowed to play for them. That is the sort of thing I could see happening...

But if you're going to sell him why try to reduce his value?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here