Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday Night In Newcastle

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
So where exactly is everybody staying?
We have a room at the travel inn near the airport!!
Any lucky bugger get a place near the quayside?

:p

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
virgirlo said:
So where exactly is everybody staying?
We have a room at the travel inn near the airport!!
Any lucky bugger get a place near the quayside?

:p

Hotels on the quayside are mega expensive!

For your evening I would recommend you start in the Bigg Market and make your way down to the quayside later.

Kubla Khan is a fanstatic place if your want to sample some Mongolian/Siberian food along the way!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i stayed in jesmond when i was there. but that was to see newcastle play middlesborough. wasnt that far out of town. however as a woman i found newcastle town centre a bit intimidating. very few women, most of which looked and acted like men.

in fact men outnumbered the girls loads would have been alright had they been good looking. very few southerners and we nearly got into a scrap in a club on the quayside as well.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
caz99 said:
i stayed in jesmond when i was there. but that was to see newcastle play middlesborough. wasnt that far out of town. however as a woman i found newcastle town centre a bit intimidating. very few women, most of which looked and acted like men.

in fact men outnumbered the girls loads would have been alright had they been good looking. very few southerners and we nearly got into a scrap in a club on the quayside as well.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

My Friday night there is ruined :(

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
caz99 said:

Newcastle women wear the same uniform on Friday and Saturday nights: skimpy white vests, short black mini skirts and stillettos or boots ... even when it is mid winter and minus 10 degrees! They reckon the Geordie lads find purple thighs and bottoms attractive!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
On the Left Wing said:
Newcastle women wear the same uniform on Friday and Saturday nights: skimpy white vests, short black mini skirts and stillettos or boots ... even when it is mid winter and minus 10 degrees! They reckon the Geordie lads find purple thighs and bottoms attractive!

:lolol: :lolol: i can agree with that

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
caz99 said:
:lolol: :lolol: i can agree with that

On the other hand Sunderland women wear parkas, shell suit trousers, Nike trainers and loads of bling jewellery - even in mid Summer .... I have come to realise that Sunderland is the Croydon of the North!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Staying in the travel inn on Quay Side, i think the plans are to go to Blu Bamboo on the friday as the lads said it was quality when visiting Middlesboro and got lucky too.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
bhafc4eva said:
Staying in the travel inn on Quay Side, i think the plans are to go to Blu Bamboo on the friday as the lads said it was quality when visiting Middlesboro and got lucky too.

Thats where Im stayin I think!

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
sounds like it is going to be a right laugh!
a southern lass like myself should add some style to the pikey place!! :lolol:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
watsongooal said:
Thats where Im stayin I think!

There is 4 of us booked in on the thursday and then another 6 joining us on the friday, all go home sunday. I think it is now fully booked as loads more tried also booking but couldnt get in. This is going to be a great weekend all round i feel.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Booked in the holiday inn in centre of town.
4 rooms so might still have some left.
there are going to be so many Albion fans in the city on Friday and Saturday night...Fantastic.
Lots of :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
no :angel: :angel: behaviour

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
virgirlo said:
a southern lass like myself should add some style to the pikey place!! :lolol:

Yeah, probably wouldn't go round proclaiming that TOO loudly, eh?

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
theweasel said:
4 of us staying at the same hotel virgirlo. Fancy joining us for few beers ?:drink: :drink:

hell yeah!

should be heading out on the town after sprucing myself up back at the pad after the footy. you know where you will be drinking?

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here