Lancing
Pot, kettle, black.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Fair play to him he travels to watch them

That doesn't mean he's not a complete bellend who loves the sound of his own voice so much he makes a point of phoning Harty every week to make an utter twat of himself.

I know we need callers to make the phone-in work blah blah blah but Sureya is a f***ing idiot who needs to take a long hard look at himself and then punch himself in the face.

TOOL

Jan 30, 2008
That doesn't mean he's not a complete bellend who loves the sound of his own voice so much he makes a point of phoning Harty every week to make an utter twat of himself.

I know we need callers to make the phone-in work blah blah blah but Sureya is a f***ing idiot who needs to take a long hard look at himself and then punch himself in the face.

TOOL
thanks for that honest opinion :thumbsup:

TOOL

So you won't be sending him a Christmas card? :lol:

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
everything that pisses me off ,i don't know who he is but he sounds like a complete prick of the highest order

I don't really post on here, usually view as a guest. But your constant sniping and comments about other Brighton fans is really pissing me off.

If you think you're too cool for this forum (as you seem to find fault in every post), then why not go somewhere else?

Jan 30, 2008
I don't really post on here, usually view as a guest. But your constant sniping and comments about other Brighton fans is really pissing me off.

If you think you're too cool for this forum (as you seem to find fault in every post), then why not go somewhere else?
it doesn't take to much effort to suss a lot of people on this forum I'M ENTITLED TO MY OPINION so do one :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Harty keeps saying he will be proved right if we stay up,Didnt he want Micky Adams to stay??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here