Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sara

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Running very close to being the most annoying housemate EVER next to Nicole!!!

"Oooh Stu... look at your arms" *puke*

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I reackon she is doing well within the house, she has not got into one group, she spends time with everyone and although her voice is stuck on one level (imagine being stuck between Mikey and Sarah in a conversation ahhhh) within the house I think she can avoid nominations.

What will get her out is coming in late with get her nominated nearer the end and the majority of voters are girls so will probaly not back her.

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
I thought stu's reaction in the bedroom later was quite funny when it came out that she was trying to flirt with him and he said "you wernt doing a very good job i didnt even notice" i did have to laugh

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...that is one hell of a put down!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree that her voice can grate but on the whole I quite like her. She's seems a down to earth sort of girl who doesn't really have any enemies.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I agree that her voice can grate but on the whole I quite like her. She's seems a down to earth sort of girl who doesn't really have any enemies.

Agreed.

Once you get past the extreme Aussie voice, she is actually OK. At first she came across a bit of a man-eater but now I think she is just a pretty nice person who loves to be around other people.

There could be a bit of a kick-off if she continues to spend a bit of time with Stu - Darnell is clearly smitten with her and his volatile nature could push him over the edge if he thinks Stu is 'after his mother-f***ing chick you asshole'!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id give her one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here