Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandy Hook Hoax shooting?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This is a tribute facebook page to the teacher who allegedly told kids to hide in a cupboard whilst she told the gunman they were in the gym and was then killed. The problem is this page was created 4 days BEFORE the shooting.

sandy hook.png

The poster after being rumbled posted a message saying that it was a different page that she renamed to be a tribute page for her but the problem is you can rename a page you CAN'T rename a url so this poster lied. This web page alone proves that the shooting were an inside job and that this teacher was to be specifically murdered and used as a poster girl hero a bit like how flight 97 that was shot down by a missile on 9/11 was said to have been hijacked and overturned by patriot citizens.

Here's another, this time one of the children Emilie Parker. Facebook page created Dec 14th.

sandy kid.png

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm disappointed in you, to be honest. You're saying the shooting was an inside job?

I wouldn't expect you of all people to believe that kind of rubbish. Any idiot knows there was NO shooting, and that the entire episode was staged by the shadowy powers that be, using well known actors such as Matthew Broderick and John Goodman, cunningly disguised on TV as local authority figures and law enforcement officers.

Wellaware1 Fairfield CT HOAX School Shooting

mathewb.jpg

What is the world coming to when even the bunker-dwellers can't agree on which conspiracy is the right one??

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Either your post is some kind of poor attempt at a joke in which case your are beneath contempt....or you genuinely believe this is the truth in which case you are beneath contempt.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Either your post is some kind of poor attempt at a joke in which case your are beneath contempt....or you genuinely believe this is the truth in which case you are beneath contempt.

Have you had your head under a rock or something? this has gone all over the web. This isn't a joke, this is news which isn't mainstream.
Like it or not it's true, the facebook RIP page was made 4 days before the death. The only joke is that people like you can't even except whats in-front of your eyes.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have you had your head under a rock or something? this has gone all over the web. This isn't a joke, this is news which isn't mainstream.
Like it or not it's true, the facebook RIP page was made 4 days before the death. The only joke is that people like you can't even except whats in-front of your eyes.

But how do you choose which conspiracy theory to believe when there are so many splendid efforts out there?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You can't get a URL for a group until you get a certain number of likes, so it is entirely possible that an existing page was renamed by a slightly dim user.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You're saying the shooting was an inside job?

No, I'm saying that the Teacher who was killed had a RIP Facebook made for her 4 days before she was shot. Why are you even bothering to play the devils advocate when it's fact? It's in front of your eyes you idiot!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, I'm saying that the Teacher who was killed had a RIP Facebook made for her 4 days before she was shot. Why are you even bothering to play the devils advocate when it's fact? It's in front of your eyes you idiot!

Yes, yes I am the idiot. Everybody reading this thread can see that quite clearly.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
OK -now taken my head out from under a rock and checked the web and guess what, you are still a contemptible, gullible idiot who should not be allowed access to a pen and paper never mind the internet.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

And you have been given the explanation so you have "proved" nothing. Dont believe everything you read on the Internet.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

This web page alone proves that the shooting were an inside job

Wait...so you're not saying it was an inside job?

Apologies. I think it was the bit where you said "this...proves that the shooting were [sic] an inside job" that confused me. Probably because I'm an idiot.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes, yes I am the idiot. Everybody reading this thread can see that quite clearly.

Yes, because if you weren't an idiot, you would know better than to argue with such a sad nutjob like me.
Piss off if you just want to argue!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Like it or not it's true, the facebook RIP page was made 4 days before the death. The only joke is that people like you can't
even except whats in-front of your eyes.

no it wasnt. you really believe "they" would make such a basic mistake? really? have a day off. the pictures you post arent any sort of proof, its very easy to fake facebook pages and post them on the internet and claim they are/where real.

i have no idea why people are so easily taken in. its been predicatable on the conspiracy forums, with standard themes of mulitple shooters, assassination of patsy gunman (the police caught on radio issueing the exection order no less), every errorneous news story used to prove the conspriacy (even if they contradict each other), its all a setup to bring in gun laws/oppress the people/initiate new world order (obviously close to 21st Dec and the Mayan stuff is linked), with a novelty angle that its related to LIBOR (because his dad is involved in finance). why cant people accept a disturbed young man stole his mom's arsenal and went postal? does this possiblilty make them fear more than the idea that its the government against them?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, because if you weren't an idiot, you would know better than to argue with such a sad nutjob like me.
Piss off if you just want to argue!

Nah, I quite like sitting here, indulging my idiot ways, and hoping I can enlighten myself through your endless wisdom.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't be so f***ing stoooopid.

Everyone knows it was faked by NASA.

Sheesh, what a load of crap

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Here's another good one I found. This proves that the Batman films are part of the New World Order....

"There is a location called "Sandy Hook" on a map of Gotham City that was used for the film (Dark Knight Rises). And many sites are claiming it was a warning, especially considering the franchise's ties to the Aurora Shooting. Infowars.com lays the blame on Satanic spells used by the Pentagon propaganda machine: There can be no question that occult magic is in practice in the upper-most tiers of secret societies and that it is continuously being researched and experimented with using us, the unwitting public, as disposable guinea pigs."

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This web page alone proves that the shooting were an inside job
Wait...so you're not saying it was an inside job?

Apologies. I think it was the bit where you said "this...proves that the shooting were [sic] an inside job" that confused me. Probably because I'm an idiot.

IWhy are you avoiding what the thread is about? why not focus on the rip facebook page made 4 days before the death? why are you avoiding my main point? why nitpick the 'inside job' comment when there is clearly something very fishy about this?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nah, I quite like sitting here, indulging my idiot ways, and hoping I can enlighten myself through your endless wisdom.

You don't have that much time to spare, shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here