Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Never really had his chance here did he, but always be remembered for the injury time winner that sent us top. I don't think many teams in the scottish prem bar the big 2 will be better than those in the championship, so maybe he is at a good level for him.

Sandaza in the post match interview !!

bomba2.jpg

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I know many people will disagree with me but I liked him, didn't really think he had a chance to really make a name for himself, would of liked to see him in the team tthis season just as back up as we do still need a foward I think , plus the fact his goal record wasnt that bad could of helped us instead of having no foward on the bench like in recent games

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Worked hard, scored goals when he played, but was a limited soccerist. Overall I liked him too.

He would have walked into our first XI at any other time in the last 15 years (with the possible exception of the Zamora/Steele partnership).

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Found his level. Was a very useful L1 player. We were mint in that league so he was a bench player. Now doing well at that level with St Johnsone

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I know many people will disagree with me but I liked him, didn't really think he had a chance to really make a name for himself, would of liked to see him in the team tthis season just as back up as we do still need a foward I think , plus the fact his goal record wasnt that bad could of helped us instead of having no foward on the bench like in recent games

I agree with you on that.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
GP would have seen him in training every day, and if he was any kop, he would have been playing. Not the case it seems, and he was offed. No manager lets go players he wants to keep (unless his intitials are AW), so time to move on :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
GP would have seen him in training every day, and if he was any kop, he would have been playing. Not the case it seems, and he was offed. No manager lets go players he wants to keep (unless his intitials are AW), so time to move on :thumbsup:
Oh I agree, just thought it was good to see him having a decent season.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Oh I agree, just thought it was good to see him having a decent season.

Also agreed. I even look up St. Johnstone's stats on a footy results service. Anyone who has worn the stripes is part of the BHA family now :smile:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another one for the horse this weekend in front of an electric crowd of nearly 3,000 - and St Johnstone are just ONE point behind Celtic. :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Three goals in the SPL by now is a WOEFUL return. You are obviously remembering that the SPL is roughly League One/Two standard, yes?

It's a close run thing between him and Dickinson for worst striker for Brighton in the last 10 years, technique wise.

You say that but St Johnston have already beaten Celtic away this season in the League

Oh and he wasn't the worse in the last ten years by a long way

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You say that but St Johnston have already beaten Celtic away this season in the League

Oh and he wasn't the worse in the last ten years by a long way

No he wasn't, technique wise, Dickinson beats him. He could at least score (off his arse by accident in the 96th minute against a non-league team where we've already won) but hey, they all count right? Hilarious player.

I'll always remember him for the way he burst on the scene for Brighton - taking the ball the WRONG way around the goalie, stumbling over the ball and then possibly the worst dive of all time. The ultimate hat trick of comedy football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here