Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sandaza

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
personally i think sandaza is better than holyrd. but do you think sandaza will play against pompey i think he should because brighton fans dont think he good and moan when he gets the balll when he is a natrual goal scorer so GIVE HIM A CHANCE

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Another player who will be released in the summer.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Open mind.

Played better when he last played. Has looked mostly shit so far though.

2 goals though so cant deny that

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
personally i think sandaza is better than holyrd. but do you think sandaza will play against pompey i think he should because brighton fans dont think he good and moan when he gets the balll when he is a natrual goal scorer so GIVE HIM A CHANCE

Are you Sandaza?

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
like i said he needs a chance you cant prove yourself properly coming of the bench so you cant judge him hes had 1 start and was our best player
Open mind.

Played better when he last played. Has looked mostly shit so far though.

2 goals though so cant deny that

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
mate you dont know what ur talking about obvioulsy you must be the darren deadman the ref the other day havent got a clue

I think he's a good player. But you can't really change a team that won 5-0. And Pompey are a good team so I would exepect us to field a full strength side. But yes, I agree that he should be brought on after 70-75 minutes if things aren't going well upfront.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Say what you like about Sandaza(and for me the jury is out)...but goals/mins played, he is our most prolific scorer this season, out of our strikers.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Fran's the sort of player you bring on when you're desperate for a goal to stuck his giant horse face in the way of the ball & score. Hence why he didn't play yesterday when we were 5 nil up & cruising.

There's still a place for him as long as we don't sign another striker. If we do there's no point in having him or Holroyd around.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Sandaza is on the bench tomorrow he should be picked over Holroyd for a sub appearance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here