Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sandaza to start?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
It will be sandaza and Murray up front tomorrow.

Dicker rested for Baz

what do you think NSC?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think I can't believe I spent ten squid to freeze my nuts off tomorrow afternoon watching us play the Dog & Duck 2nd XI.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why would Dicker be rested for Baz when they're two totally different players, positionally speaking?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon Sandaza gets far more mentions than he merits. Fringe player at best, and one to be quietly dropped - along with the Batti boy. There's no shame involved, some things just don't work out or ever could :shrug:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I didn't see him play against Oldham or his ill fated appearance away from home, but From everything else I have seen I think we should not be to quick to right off Sandaza.

I have seen him scoring some cracking goals on youtube, he scored 5 against Celtic and Rangers, Dundee United fans love him, I saw a facebook appreciation group saying he is the best player by far thay have had there in recent history, he was just plagued by injuries.

On the back of injuries, lack of fitness and drop in confidence, is where we seem to be today, but if Mr Sandaza can get his fitness back he does actually look like he may be useful ??

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I think Sandy could prove to be a useful player. A double hernia is never an easy injury to recouperate from, Remember how long it took Murray?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he has recovered from his "Rooneyesque" thigh injury he could be in contention with OGH to be on the bench.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On the back of injuries, lack of fitness and drop in confidence, is where we seem to be today, but if Mr Sandaza can get his fitness back he does actually look like he may be useful ??

..................... is a good answer - whether it's the correct one remains to be seen

Pat_Albion

Nov 10, 2007
BN41
I didn't see him play against Oldham or his ill fated appearance away from home, but From everything else I have seen I think we should not be to quick to right off Sandaza.

I have seen him scoring some cracking goals on youtube, he scored 5 against Celtic and Rangers, Dundee United fans love him, I saw a facebook appreciation group saying he is the best player by far thay have had there in recent history, he was just plagued by injuries.

Agree with this, dont understand how people slag him off so much. He cant have played more than 2 or 3 games and has a goal to his name so give him a break.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not sure we can write him off after what, one start and a couple of sub appearances?

Oh we can. Some people on here have won the European Cup on Championship Manager and have qualifications in IT or something like that which enables them to make a sound judgement when it comes to footballing matters.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Not sure we can write him off after what, one start and a couple of sub appearances?

This is NSC. Many wanted rid of Murray 12 months ago, it's ok though because he has started to wave at them again so he can stay. Sandaza may well come good if he can get over his injuries, I for one would like to see this.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Please not Baz! Hopefully he'll prove me wrong but I have not been impressed at all. He may have a powerful shot but thats about the only thing I've seen thats any good. No pace or skill, and that penalty against Woking was bloody lucky. He would've looked a prize tw*t if the keeper hadn't fallen over.
Would much rather have Jamie Smith playing tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here