Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza the key for promotion

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Never seen him play, of course, but he is the key. Midfield is great with strength in depth, defence looks superb so far. Based on yesterday, we are well set for promotion if our strike force score the goals. If Sandaza is solid in the air, then Lua Lua and Bennett will make so many chances for him promotion could be a formality. If he's a rubbish lump, then playoffs are probably best hope

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Agree, you're probably right but you forgot keepers. Not convinced so far...they could be our weakest link

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I assume he was injured yesterday? Though the argus didn't give a reason and couldn't see one on the official site?

What about the lad from Norway - not ready for the bench yet i assume?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Agree, you're probably right but you forgot keepers. Not convinced so far...they could be our weakest link

Oh I think they're good enough if the rest clicks. On the other thread on this people were reduced to picking out some pretty irrelevant points to criticise Ankergren in an easy clean sheet.

Neither may be amazing, but to have two keepers good enough to start puts us ahead of most of the other teams in this division.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll reserve judgement till I see him play however I trust the opinion of Gus.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So was he injured yesterday?!?!?!

Sep 1, 2010
Honestly, really? Kishishev? weak link? christ i honestly do not know what game people are watching sometimes. Unbelieveable.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Possibly, to not be on the bench. But I preferred to think that Gus wanted him to see how we played, and it was unfair to drop Barnes after his goal last week

Gus said in the Argus he's def play some part I think. Assume he was injured but obody seemed to mention it on here (obviously cos we won!)

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Honestly, really? Kishishev? weak link? christ i honestly do not know what game people are watching sometimes. Unbelieveable.

Probably the same one you're watching, thought few too many misplaced passes, few hoofs upfield, hurried sometimes..........think Bridcutt is breathing down his neck that's all. My opinion which I'm entitled to.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I think people are missing the trick?
Surely keeping Lualua until the end of the season is vital to our promotion hopes?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gus didn't want to risk him, he was knackered after the week of training which was a lot more intense then he was used to.

Barnes and Kishishev the weak link :facepalm: remind me who scored to ensure a win a couple of weeks ago :facepalm: some people!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So was he injured yesterday?!?!?!

Gus said he had "to use bad english, killed himself in training". He was eager to impress in the first couple of days training, but wasn't expecting it to be so much harder than it was. I don't think he was injured per se, I think it was more he was fatigued.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here