Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sandaza hat trick

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sandaza did his best for the stripes with the limited opportunities he got. Seemed like a decent bloke and I wish him all the best as I'm sure many Albion fans do. Why all the usual, predictable (and very personal) horse-related shite? I could understand it if he left in circumstances like Murray but he didn't. Hopefully he's got more of a life than to read threads on here. Fantastic that he got a hat trick and hopefully his career will take off from this point.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If I was a league 1 or 2 standard player and went to play in say the Moldovan 3rd division, I'd hope to get alot of goals.................. Just saying ;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sandaza did his best for the stripes with the limited opportunities he got. Seemed like a decent bloke and I wish him all the best as I'm sure many Albion fans do. Why all the usual, predictable (and very personal) horse-related shite? I could understand it if he left in circumstances like Murray but he didn't. Hopefully he's got more of a life than to read threads on here. Fantastic that he got a hat trick and hopefully his career will take off from this point.

Er, he left, then slagged off Gus in the media, saying that the only reason he didn't succeed here was because Gus had a personal problem with him. He actually referred to Gus as "the worst person" he'd ever met.

Anyway, carry on.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Spat the dummy 'cos he wasn't picked and didn't get contract extended. The language he used and public attack on Gus (and the club) aren't worthy of respect

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Honestly. Some people do get on such a high hors...oh sorry.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I always thought he was unlucky with us, he seemed to play well and score when he played but he never got a regular starting spot. It must have been quite annoying to have seen Chris Wood brought in ahead of him reducing his chances to basically zero

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Er, he left, then slagged off Gus in the media, saying that the only reason he didn't succeed here was because Gus had a personal problem with him. He actually referred to Gus as "the worst person" he'd ever met.

Anyway, carry on.

Good luck to him. Let the first person on this thread who hasn't slagged off their former/current boss carry on with the horse gags.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I always thought he was unlucky with us, he seemed to play well and score when he played but he never got a regular starting spot. It must have been quite annoying to have seen Chris Wood brought in ahead of him reducing his chances to basically zero

Exactly. No problem with the guy myself, or his 'backlash' comments.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're just having a bit of fun Cheeky Monkey, we're being Cheeky Monkeys if you like. He's always been popularly known as the horse, I also think its affectionate ribbing as well, not the 'death to Murray' type abuse.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
well its all in the past now , it will be nice for him to settle down ,get the bit between his teeth ,and have a long and illustrious career and become a scottish national hero

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
We're just having a bit of fun Cheeky Monkey, we're being Cheeky Monkeys if you like. He's always been popularly known as the horse, I also think its affectionate ribbing as well, not the 'death to Murray' type abuse.

Indeed - we're not really having a go at him, that would just be flogging a dead horse and to be honest saying he could still do a job for us is like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. we're just...err...jockeying around?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here