Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

samtheseagull take a bow mate.....

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
well done mate looks like you were right fella, all the mugs who gave you shit mate right back at em, i heard the same sort of thing about murray mate, and i posted it on the 11th about palace offering 15 grand etc etc. lets see if it materialises, its looking likely mate.:bowdown:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
its not about cred at all its the fact so many "FELLOW" supporters gave this guy a load of shit, fair play to him, he said what he heard and shared it. then recieved a load of offensive bollox.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
well done mate looks like you were right fella, all the mugs who gave you shit mate right back at em, i heard the same sort of thing about murray mate, and i posted it on the 11th about palace offering 15 grand etc etc. lets see if it materialises, its looking likely mate.:bowdown:

f*** off.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Yes mate. Awesome mate. That showed 'em mate.

Mate

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
poor sam was lynched......It was totally un-called for.

This forum can be very unforgiving if peoples utopian Albion fantasies are disturbed by someone who says something they dont like or want to hear.

I felt sorry for Sam, as loads shot at the messenger

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Well the 15k is bullshit. No way would we offer Murray that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought samtheseagull started a thread claiming he'd been told (by another player) that the club had offered Murray a contract, and then withdrawn it.

I don't remember it being anyhing to do with this current Palace malarky.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Still think it was bullshit. Nobody lynched sam either, about 5 people said they didn't believe it and he flounced around like a good'un :flounce:
This. 90% of rumours are just made up (which I suspect this one was, lets see if the 15k figure holds true) so even if you do have some inside source you have to be prepared to take some flack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here