Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Williams - Tip off...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sam Williams - Tip off from Micky Adams.

According to Insider, we had a look at him after a tip off from Micky Adams.

Nice to know he still cares. :clap:

I often harbour thoughts that he might return one day to manager us. Never a good idea to come back to a job, but still....

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think he is the alter ego of David Walliams, who can defintely swim. Incidentally, Anthony Worrell Thompson has also swum across the channel. Could he do a job?

Last edited:

BarrelofFun said:
I think he is the alter ego of David Walliams, who can defintely swim. Incidentally, Anthony Worrell Thompson has also swum across the channel. Could he do a job?

Yes. Chef.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
The old queen who swum the channel for hand reilef, good to be able to swim seeing as he has joined a sinking ship :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Billy No Brains speaks then :shootself

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Isn't his name actually Williams, but he pronounces it Walliams in an attempt to be less common? I could be talking bollocks here, but I suppose there's a first time for everything :angel:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Billy the Fish said:
Isn't his name actually Williams, but he pronounces it Walliams in an attempt to be less common? I could be talking bollocks here, but I suppose there's a first time for everything :angel:

I've no idea how he says it, but its definately spelt WALLIAMS.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ernest said:
David Williams would have been better, at least he can swim :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Posted at 1154 today!

Ernest said:
I have just bought the book for £10.99 in Sussex Stationers in George Street and I shall retire to my bed soon to read it and please do not expect the VOICE OF REASON to resume posting on NSC until I have finished it.

f*** off back to bed soppy bollox

Last edited:

Billy the Fish said:

No you're right. You are talking bollocks. :lolol:

His real name is Williams, but his stage name is Walliams - it's an equity thing, presumably so he doesn't get confused with David Williams. Whoever he is.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Billy the Fish said:
"Walliams is a stage name adopted for Equity purposes."

Apparently.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hoggy said:
basically he is not good enough for coventry then? ???

Are you honestly saying that if they are not good enough for Coventry they are not good enough for us?

Blimey, have you forgotten we were relegated?

Stumpy Tim

Re: Sam Williams - Tip off from Micky Adams.

BarrelofFun said:
According to Insider, we had a look at him after a tip off from Micky Adams.

Nice to know he still cares. :clap:

I often harbour thoughts that he might return one day to manager us. Never a good idea to come back to a job, but still....

Shit... if he was any good why wouldn't Micky have signed him?

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Gritt23 said:
Are you honestly saying that if they are not good enough for Coventry they are not good enough for us?

Blimey, have you forgotten we were relegated?

no i am not saying that any one of the coventry side would not get into our side, but surely if he is not good enough for coventry then he is only at best a less experienced player who is as good as some of our younger players, and therefore won't offer us as much as a more ripened player.

and no i cannot suggest anyone, as i said before i'd be surprised if we actually signed anyone, so this is the slightest thing better than that!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hoggy said:
no i am not saying that any one of the coventry side would not get into our side, but surely if he is not good enough for coventry then he is only at best a less experienced player who is as good as some of our younger players, and therefore won't offer us as much as a more ripened player.

and no i cannot suggest anyone, as i said before i'd be surprised if we actually signed anyone, so this is the slightest thing better than that!

Coventry/Adams, may well have been looking at someone and he caught there eye. *Light bulb* Brighton need a target man!....and there we have it!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here