Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints or River Plate?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The scummers might actually look ok this season, River Plate-alike and NO shirt sponsors? Mmmm

Southampton_home_kit_10_11.jpg

Hammond still looks like a bellend though

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I really dislike that single stripe. It's like they're in a miss world contest and have sashes without any lettering on them. And I hate collars like that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I like that ALOT. Shame its a bit similar to palace as I would love a blue version for us. But the REAL winner is they have a PROPER kit maker in Umbro and not the tacky italian shit that we have.

Not a fan of the kit having seen it worn around Southampton City Centre.

Ironically was talking to a work colleague today whose a Saints fan and he said one reason he liked it was 'cos no one else had anything like it, mentioning other english teams with red and white stripes, and I said except River Plate

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Saw it on a fat bloke in West Bay, Dorset last week.

Let's just say you need to be a professional footballer to carry it off. On this fella it looked sh*t.

Peru, anybody?

00peruhome.jpg

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Don't like it, a nothing design. Red and white stripes - don't mess with a classic.

I presume it's for one season only, (like the Arsenal shirt a few years ago) commemorating the club's 125th anniversary. As such I think it looks very smart, but I'd expect a return to red and white stripes for 2011-12.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here