Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safe!!!

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Hey, alright lads and lasses, I'm a Walsall Fan as you may have guessed from my username but what did you think of the Saddlers's team and players? Any you like the look of and would sign? What do you think of the sendings off, honest opinions were they red cards?

Cheers
WalsallFan

P.S. I'm not here for an arguement or banter, I'm after your opinions on Walsall Football Club and todays match. Hopefully you'll accept me on here.

1066gull

I find it an interesting coincidence that both teams local to me from uni were reduced to nine men and still won. Yourselves and Wolves. :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
two sendings offs were no more than yellow cards.

well worked free kick for the goal.

two centre halfs were outstanding

centre forward was very strong

keeper can't kick

your fans were great but are probably still in shock

(we were crap)

well done!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
2 sending offs were not sending offs

Ibhere should have gone leading with his elbow already on a yellow, but you were already down to 9. Your keeper could have easily been sent off too for handling outside the box.

Your keeper didnt have much to do, which is a credit to your defence. Ibhere looked pretty good, and the rest I couldnt really comment on as there only task was to get in the way of the ball and get it up to our corner flags.

A tactic that worked well. Really well organised and I am SHOCKED to here you had not kept a clean sheet for 19 games in a row before today.

We were poor, you were solid, and to be honest we deserved and got nothing!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would sign Asbo Ishy in a shot, but then we didn't get to see him today. Jabo did a decent job and I would sign him, especially as we are lacking in numbers up front.

Mullen did a decent job re-organising and I think perhaps we flattered you with your defensive efforts. It was quite clear that your strengths were in the air with Ince effectively being a rush-goalie and some tall defenders, yet we were keen to loft the ball in ad finitum.

I did not see the second red card incident. I thought we were about to score, so looked past the late challenge. Thought the first was a yellow card offence, but then I have lost touch with all the new rules.

My Walsall supporting friend was threatened with expulsion from the ground for singing "Does you're boyfriend know you're here?"

Oh and Bonser out. :D

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
1 st one red card
2nd one yellow

Would sign Ibehere or Ibethere or whatever and demontagenpackamacc

Jabo's (Ibehre) different class sometimes mate, he gives 100% and shows passion in his preformance and hats off to him for that. Ishy (Demontagnac) is good when he plays but the problem is he probably would have got sent off because he's got a bit of a short temper but his talent is there to be seen by anyone.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
two sendings offs were no more than yellow cards.
Hopefully we'll appeal against them but I doubt it, we'll suffer losing 2 players with us having a small squad at the minute.

well worked free kick for the goal.

two centre halfs were outstanding
Gerrard is Championship quality and was linked with most Championship clubs in the transfer window and I doubt he will be here come the end of January but I hope he is. Roberts the other centre half (bald one) is good but lacks pace and fitness meaning he is unreliable.

centre forward was very strong

keeper can't kick
We've known that for since he made his debut lol, he a good shot stopper (most of the time) and does a job elsewhere so we'll let him off with his distribution lol

your fans were great but are probably still in shock

(we were crap)

well done!!

Comments in red on quote.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
all 50 or so :D

Probably low because of the distance away from pitch to be honest, we usually have a goo following, I had to come on here to ask what happened cause you can't see anything from that stand. We rubbish at home though lol

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
2 sending offs were not sending offs

Ibhere should have gone leading with his elbow already on a yellow, but you were already down to 9. Your keeper could have easily been sent off too for handling outside the box.

Your keeper didnt have much to do, which is a credit to your defence. Ibhere looked pretty good, and the rest I couldnt really comment on as there only task was to get in the way of the ball and get it up to our corner flags.

A tactic that worked well. Really well organised and I am SHOCKED to here you had not kept a clean sheet for 19 games in a row before today.

We were poor, you were solid, and to be honest we deserved and got nothing!

Nah no clean sheet for ages, we suffered in defence since Scott Dann and Daniel Fox left the club, as for Clayton Ince (keeper) he handled the ball in the last game when charging down a free kick, what the a keeper doing charging down a free-kick I don't know lol.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
I would sign Asbo Ishy in a shot, but then we didn't get to see him today. Jabo did a decent job and I would sign him, especially as we are lacking in numbers up front.

Mullen did a decent job re-organising and I think perhaps we flattered you with your defensive efforts. It was quite clear that your strengths were in the air with Ince effectively being a rush-goalie and some tall defenders, yet we were keen to loft the ball in ad finitum.

I did not see the second red card incident. I thought we were about to score, so looked past the late challenge. Thought the first was a yellow card offence, but then I have lost touch with all the new rules.

My Walsall supporting friend was threatened with expulsion from the ground for singing "Does you're boyfriend know you're here?"

Oh and Bonser out. :D

'Bonser, He's gorra go' lol

Yeah you didn't do much scouting on us I don't think, we struggle cope with people running at us and rarely make mistakes in the air (when Smith isn't on the pitch lol).

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Why does your keeper go down like he's been shot every time he catches the ball?!

:)

He's weird like that, he'll stand like on the penalty spot for a corner aswell, I'm waiting for someone to decide to take an inswinging on into net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here