Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sadly Hawes has finsished with SCR ....

D

Deleted User X18H

....those of us who have known for a few days through various media contacts are rather peturbed and hope everyone see's sense and he returns soon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You haven't known for a few days - there's no way you could have kept it secret from NSC if that were the case. At the very least you'd have made one of your semi-illiterate posts followed by a long string of !!!!s to let everyone know that you are in the know.

You haven't known for a few days - there's no way you could have kept it secret from NSC if that were the case. At the very least you'd have made one of your semi-illiterate posts followed by a long string of !!!!s to let everyone know that you are in the know.

:laugh:

QUOTE=HB&B
"....those of us who have known for a few days..."​

Pretentious or what ??

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex

In his defence, he did know, but Andrew asked him not to say anything.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
In his defence, he did know, but Andrew asked him not to say anything.

I promised myself I would not get drawn into anymore of Inbreds crap, but your comment has done it for me.

Its not the fact that he actually has any contacts, its not the fact that he can keep a secret, its not even the fact he was absolutely desparate to be the first to break the news.

Its the smug way in which he bigs it up on NSC that prompts the type of vitriolic reply you see above.

Tell me Harty would you have opened a thread in this way?
....those of us who have known for a few days through various media contacts

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't think I could have been any less smug actually.

Various Media contacts I do have some and no not The Guy who sells the Argus in Churchill Sq nor Calvin Mackenzie / nor Max Hastings but a few people I respect locally some of which I went to School with and still see.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I don't think I could have been any less smug actually.

You see, that's exactly the problem.

If you're smug and sanctimonious by nature then you wont even recognise it as an issue. Has it not even occurred to you, that you get more stick than almost any other poster on NSC? (and not just from me).

D

Deleted User X18H

You see, that's exactly the problem.

If you're smug and sanctimonious by nature then you wont even recognise it as an issue. Has it not even occurred to you, that you get more stick than almost any other poster on NSC? (and not just from me).
Yes but I quite like it it keeps the old brain active to be able to respond in a non abusive , concise and articulate (though not always grammatical) manner it is a bit like what I used to for a living heated debate on a professional level.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yes but I quite like it it keeps the old brain active to be able to respond in a non abusive , concise and articulate (though not always grammatical) manner it is a bit like what I used to for a living heated debate on a professional level.

That why you got sacked, cause you're not very good at it are you?

There used to be a term way back that described people like this - Gobshite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here