Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
so the tour de france winner is a cheating fucker

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
BarrelofFun said:
That was a storm in a tea cup. There were reports that they found toothpaste, deoderant and soap in his Parisien hotel room. All three being highly illegal to use in France.

:lolol: :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was very dodgy how one day he was left for dead in the Alps, everyone said he'd lost the chance, and then the very next day he comes back and blows everyone away. Best night's kip ever that. Or just a big shot of drugs in the butt?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Professional cycling is -entirely- about taking as many drugs as you can and trying to get away with it, however. When was the last time anyone did even slightly OK in the TdF who wasn't a drug cheat?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
MYOB said:
Professional cycling is -entirely- about taking as many drugs as you can and trying to get away with it, however. When was the last time anyone did even slightly OK in the TdF who wasn't a drug cheat?

never is the answer. the early days of the tour were all about cognac and amphetamines, which doesn't sound a bad way of passing a few weeks touring france!

drugs were only make illegal i think in 1968???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BarrelofFun said:
That was a storm in a tea cup. There were reports that they found toothpaste, deoderant and soap in his Parisien hotel room. All three being highly illegal to use in France.
:D
I like the cut of your jib.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
afters said:
never is the answer. the early days of the tour were all about cognac and amphetamines, which doesn't sound a bad way of passing a few weeks touring france!

drugs were only make illegal i think in 1968???

After Tom Simpson keeled over and died halfway up Mt Ventoux, full of amphetamine and methylamphetamine. Never mind the fact he'd had the customary cognac at the foot of the climb too.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bloody cyclists taking drugs, wish I'd done that on the London -> Brighton then I may of finished in 3 hours instead of 5ish :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here