Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sad news for Kelly Brook

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I was told that Kelly Brook has lost her baby. Could not see this on the internet. Anyone heard this or is this old news?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Sorry, have seen this on the news and it does look old news. Ignore please!:shootself

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is extremely troubling news if true. I haven't felt this devastated since Take That split up. I hope there will be a dedicated phone line set up for anyone else who is equally troubled by this tragedy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps someone should ATC for a minute's silence before the first game at the Amex?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This is extremely troubling news if true. I haven't felt this devastated since Take That split up. I hope there will be a dedicated phone line set up for anyone else who is equally troubled by this tragedy.

Remind me to crack a joke when your missus loses your first child.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ohh nasty.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Flip maybe she can make loads of money from selling her story to the press...well that's what Maddie's parents did when they lost their baby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here