Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sack the Mack NOW

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I cannot believe that this charismaless , successless clown has been made England manager. Tonight Sir Alf will be spinning like a top in his grave at the thought that this talentless GOON has got the GREATEST job in football.
I hereby confidently PREDICT that England have ABSOLUTELY no chance of winning the World Cup in Germany with this bell end as manager.
First losing Rooney and now getting this CHUMP as manager has DISGUSTED me and I've just put all my World Cup tickets on Ebay as a PROTEST as I'm not going to Deutchland now.

SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL

SACK THE MACK NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
How does it feel to be second gayest on NSC Ern?

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Ernest said:
I cannot believe that this charismaless , successless clown has been made England manager. Tonight Sir Alf will be spinning like a top in his grave at the thought that this talentless GOON has got the GREATEST job in football.
I hereby confidently PREDICT that England have ABSOLUTELY no chance of winning the World Cup in Germany with this bell end as manager.
First losing Rooney and now getting this CHUMP as manager has DISGUSTED me and I've just put all my World Cup tickets on Ebay as a PROTEST as I'm not going to Deutchland now.

SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL

SACK THE MACK NOW

Takes charge august 1st after world cup i believe
:dunce:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is he taking over from the startled rabbit with one plan before Germany? :clap2: :clap2:

Unfortunatley I don' t hink he is :down:

Anyone else feel EXACTLY the same as to when Hinshelwood was appointed Brighton manager?

ie, you just know this is gonna end in disaster of mammoth proportians and he'll be out on his ear after 3 months and replaced with the great big-name manager we should have got in the first place.

And to think we could have had Hiddink.... :nono: :cry:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Ernest said:

SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL

SACK THE MACK NOW

Germans everywhere will breath a sigh of relief

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ernest you got a link to the tickets? :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Anyone else feel EXACTLY the same as to when Hinshelwood was appointed Brighton manager?

ie, you just know this is gonna end in disaster of mammoth proportians and he'll be out on his ear after 3 months and replaced with the great big-name manager we should have got in the first place.

And to think we could have had Hiddink.... :nono: :cry:

Definite case of the next Graham Taylor.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Sack the Mack NOW

Seagull73 said:
Germans everywhere will breath a sigh of relief

Sorry to disappoint but I'd say they're not THAT bothered at all about England being good or shit. They actually quite like playing them, especially so because they normally win and they have a long-standing admiration for the decent atmosphere that normally ensues. Now Holland, that's another matter but again, it's more about the players than the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here