Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SA Group Wanted The Albion!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Prior to the Majeeds taking over Crawley Town they were interested in 'another' football club.

:
But Hobbs also revealed the new owners had been looking at buying other football clubs. "We didn't enter into discussions with other football clubs, but we were looking at football clubs.

icsurreyonline. Jul 27 2005

Apparently around about the same time, on a certain local radio sports phone in, the presenter announced he new of local people with millions wanting to invest The Albion.

???

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Get your facts straight Wookie, at the time I referred to the story which was broken originally by the Argus about new investment in Albion involving the likes of Bill Brown, Dave Day, Riobbie Raggio and others.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Harty said:
Get your facts straight Wookie, at the time I referred to the story which was broken originally by the Argus about new investment in Albion involving the likes of Bill Brown, Dave Day, Riobbie Raggio and others.

Others?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know who they are.

:wave: :D :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
blockhseagull said:
And would they be good for the club ?

argus100306.jpg

What do you think?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
definately ( once their circumstances had been sorted out)

and the charges dropped....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Harty said:

They are calling for your head in Crawley because you said on air that "Chas Majeed is doing a really great job at CTFC" and then you finally admit that comment was only based on your personal dealings with him at a funeral !!
:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here