Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryanair needs taking to the cleaners

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Enough is enough, Ryanair need to held to account over their refusal to compensate passengers. Why should Virgin, BA etc. play by the play and O'Leary & co. be allowed to walk away. If action is not taken this gives them a clear unfair advantage. If they want to operate in the UK, play by the rules or kick them out..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The guy is an arrogant tosser and needs to be brought down a peg or 2. Take their licence away until they pay compensation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as punters put price before service Ryanair will prosper

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The guy is an arrogant tosser and needs to be brought down a peg or 2. Take their licence away until they pay compensation.

funny how willy walsh is some sort of hero on here and o leary is a complete c nt apparently. anyone with half a brain would surely have this the other way round.

still as long as wankers still get their shit minibreaks then all is right with the world.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Ryanair bloke thinks he is above the law and comes across as an arrogant fuckwit frankly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hope he/they do get taken to court the regulations are pretty straight forward and clear so not only will he have to pay compo should get a nice legal bill as well.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The Ryanair bloke thinks he is above the law and comes across as an arrogant fuckwit frankly.

no you are still getting it the wrong way round. walsh thinks he's above the law, or at least should be.

as for o leary i wish i was as f***ing stupid as him.

if wankers want dirt cheap flights then f***ing tough luck if you are stranded somewhere whena f***ing volcano blows up. you knew the deal.

i cannot beleive we are the people that conquered a quarter of the globe. a bunch of cry babies with a distorted sense of entlement these days.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
funny how willy walsh is some sort of hero on here and o leary is a complete c nt apparently. anyone with half a brain would surely have this the other way round.

still as long as wankers still get their shit minibreaks then all is right with the world.

I LOVE shit mini breaks

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Pay 4 euro for a ticket and get 500 in compensation for something that is not the airlines fault. That's fair? The government should payfor terrible ban that was unjust.

D

Deleted User X18H

Pay 4 euro for a ticket and get 500 in compensation for something that is not the airlines fault. That's fair? The government should payfor terrible ban that was unjust.

This.

You get what you pay for!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont understand him. the other day he was banging on about how wrong it was for the major airlines to be given any bailed out, now he's crying about the cost of complying with the regulations. did someone point out in between what the hand out was for? too proud to go back, he now would rather take the EU to court. good luck with that.

anyway, every time he opens his gob it gives another reason to never fly on his airline.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
What do we expect Budget airline, budget service.

Personally I stay away from Easyjet and Ryainair, I prefer a little bit of service so I am prepared to pay the extra 30-40 quid. Its simple we have a choice.

However if anyone is expecting anymore from Ryanair forget it. By the sounds of it, they do treat people like shit, but what do you expect at 10.00 per ticket lol

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't understand the anger towards ryan air. They are still way cheaper than other airlines even with all the supplements added on. This sort if value will dissapear if they are liable to pay compo for an event that was beyond their control.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't understand the anger towards ryan air. They are still way cheaper than other airlines even with all the supplements added on. This sort if value will dissapear if they are liable to pay compo for an event that was beyond their control.

if? they are liable, or prehaps all the others are paying out of kindness? if they are cheaper because they choice not to have the necessary insurance in place, then thats their problem. what other shortcuts are they taking?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
the you should love mr o leary. willy walsh would still have you paying umpteen hundred quid to traipse round some eurpoean town watching your mrs buy crap and getting pickpocketed.

not sure that is true...flew BA to geneva for my LADS ski trip this year for £68 with NO hidden costs etc - we even got a free sarnie and some pretzels :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here