Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian Cupid .com

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
You are getting this from the adds right? You do know that these are served from your own personal browsing history as well as the thread topic? Others may not be able to see the adds you see.

Try OkCupid | Free Online Dating it is free and is where I met my current squeeze (who is Russian by chance) it is also free just be careful and honest there are a lot of crooks out there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
yes but i dont think ile be seeing her again

191573_dont_mess_old_russian_women_500x500_1_vw.jpg

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
You are getting this from the adds right? You do know that these are served from your own personal browsing history as well as the thread topic? Others may not be able to see the adds you see.

Try OkCupid | Free Online Dating it is free and is where I met my current squeeze (who is Russian by chance) it is also free just be careful and honest there are a lot of crooks out there.

It's good advice, I've gotten LOADS of sex off that site. It's full of easy broads gagging for a ragging

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

That can't be true can it? The main ad I've had at the top of the screen today is for "Cougarlife.com" asking me if I want to meet single young men???:nono:

Unless my missus has been looking to chop me in for a younger model.........

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
That can't be true can it? The main ad I've had at the top of the screen today is for "Cougarlife.com" asking me if I want to meet single young men???:nono:

Unless my missus has been looking to chop me in for a younger model.........

:)

Check the browser history, Google is never wrong, honest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a mixture. It can be very highly targeted to you, which means some activity in your browser. Alternatively it can be related to the page content.

Or it might be neither, on occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here