Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
My mate said that we (west ham) are i for SWP, anyone heard anything about this? I aint. Apparently its on loan for a season, wouldnt mind the midget tho, good little player, but i reckon its all speculation.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yeah I heard this, think it may well happen.

Has to from his point of view if he wants to get back into contention for England!

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
U might want to try posting this on a WH messageboard.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
would that mean dropping super Yos? He was immense last year cant see that dropping him would benefit your side, did you happen to read Frank Lampards comments re West Ham Fans?

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Excuse me, i am asking peoples opinions on this topic thats all. I am not doing any harm am i.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Redhead said:
would that mean dropping super Yos? He was immense last year cant see that dropping him would benefit your side, did you happen to read Frank Lampards comments re West Ham Fans?

Liverpool want Benayoun, apparently. Possibly connected.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Redhead said:

Yes i did read lampards comments. Its disgraceful that the fans can treat a player like that i think. shocking. But the way he has slated us since has made them hate him even more

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Last edited:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
sunshine said:
Yes i did read lampards comments. Its disgraceful that the fans can treat a player like that i think. shocking. But the way he has slated us since has made them hate him even more

I'm on your side I think Lampard is an over rated waste of spunk, how he can hate a side that gave him the golden ticket and wish them to lose just shows what a cock piece the man is.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Redhead said:
I'm on your side I think Lampard is an over rated waste of spunk, how he can hate a side that gave him the golden ticket and wish them to lose just shows what a cock piece the man is.

I never hated him, i had his name on the back of my shirt once. now he slags us off at any oppurtunity, and i think thats bad. he said that he hopes we lose and when we do he is happy. i thought he was a swest ham fan thru and thru.. obviously not!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
sunshine said:
I never hated him, i had his name on the back of my shirt once. now he slags us off at any oppurtunity, and i think thats bad. he said that he hopes we lose and when we do he is happy. i thought he was a swest ham fan thru and thru.. obviously not!

Its interesting as (I assume) on the whole you like Joe Cole and Rio, but hate Carrick and Lampard? They all left the sinking ship (except Rio) so why dont you hate Cole? also add Defoe to that list.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I don't really hate Carrick tbh. I hate Defoe more than i hate Lampard. Lampard left of his own accord apparently because of the treatment he got, and cos daddy left too. Judas Defoe however, put in a transfer request the day after we got relegated. He don't know the meaning of loyalty and now he is gettin what he deserves.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
sunshine said:
I don't really hate Carrick tbh. I hate Defoe more than i hate Lampard. Lampard left of his own accord apparently because of the treatment he got, and cos daddy left too. Judas Defoe however, put in a transfer request the day after we got relegated. He don't know the meaning of loyalty and now he is gettin what he deserves.

I thought Lampard left so he could succeed on his own accord and not under Uncle Rednapp and Lampard Senior?

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
yes i know, but it angers me.

anyway its friday. whats every 1 doin tonight? gettin pished??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here