Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Have no idea how true this is but a mate who supports Southend claims there is a few clubs been down to Rootshall to watch Freddie Eastwood with a view to a bid.
He claims there was one from Brighton.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
southampton

trust me

:down:

He turned down a move to Forest at the end of last season so I can't see him going to sheff wed. I'd think more likely somewhere like Norwich if they offload Ashton for a packet.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lokki 7 said:
He turned down a move to Forest at the end of last season so I can't see him going to sheff wed. I'd think more likely somewhere like Norwich if they offload Ashton for a packet.

Jol is still Keen on him, as the rumour keeps rearing up Spurs are going to bid for him

KinkyGoehring said:
Jol is still Keen on him, as the rumour keeps rearing up Spurs are going to bid for him

With Defoe on the bench, do they need him? What would be the point? Would be nice to have that sort of clout.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He was one of the ones we couldn't get in the summer. I don't think we'll get him, his continued good form has attracted other Championship clubs...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lokki 7 said:
With Defoe on the bench, do they need him? What would be the point? Would be nice to have that sort of clout.

Rasiak is not good enough and we want a replacement, At least short term due to Mido going to African nations

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
**Spurs alert** :jester:

Lokki 7 said:
Probably to replace Rasiak and/or Mido. they want four strikers, two target men and two little guys. Little guys are Keane and Defoe, but Mido is still only on loan (and got the African Nations coming up) and Rasiak seems to have been out of the picture from the word go. :shrug:

I think they'll go for Kuyt personally.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
If we get the 450k from Leeds why shouldn't we get him? He's not worth much more.
Because lots of other Championship clubs are interested.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
If we get the 450k from Leeds why shouldn't we get him? He's not worth much more.

It's not the fee, Eastwood doesn't want to move so it would take a so-called big club to entice him, and one that is doing reasonably well ie not Forest or Sheff Wed.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
Here we go again... can't we keep this sniping to the Magoo out threads?

but he is right

MCGHOO OUT

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Because lots of other Championship clubs are interested.

So?

I can't see any of the bigger sides going for hnim. Half the division is gunning for Premiership places and they won't want him. He's not exactly setting the world alight at Southend if you think about it so we've got as good a chance as anyone. We need to stop making excuses and get some f***ing quality in.

It's all about money for these palyers and we're not as skint as people think anymore.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Didnt spurs turn down Ipswich request for Rasiak on loan the other day....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here