Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RUMOUR: Ollie Johnson on loan?

matt

Mar 19, 2007
frankie_goes_to_hollywood.jpg

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Woops, just realised it's "Oli" Johnson. And he's ex-Stockport so it MUST be true.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Saw him play when he was at Stockport and was absolute toilet, no thanks.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
And how many of the ex-Stockport legion actually worked out for us? Dicker? (plus Murray if you count his oh so brief stint on loan)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's a quality player, very skilful, wasn't that consistent at Stockport though and never been a regular at Norwich.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
Definitely the type of player we need. He has skill and pace which would link up very well with Murray.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Scored against us for Stockport dribbling past the whole back four and rounding the keeper, when Micky was in charge I think.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Scored against us for Stockport dribbling past the whole back four and rounding the keeper, when Micky was in charge I think.

Yep, remember that well.
One of the best goals i've seen at Withdean, however i thought Slade was in charge at the time?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yup, scored the last goal in the 4-2 loss at home to Stockport last season, made a complete fool of Whing & G. Smith (admittedly, not that great an achievement). Then returned to Withdean for a second time with Norwich to torment our tiring defence, and help spark their dramatic come-back. Needless to say, I'd much rather have him on our team than the opposition's.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Has today joined Yeovil on loan.

Great goal record by the way; 46 games:6 goals!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here