Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour heard today - not saying it is fact

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Poyet and Zola to spurs should harry get England job - 'done deal' source 'close to club' although Im not saying it is fact.

Only ever time I have posted a rumour was Crofts to Norwich.

Some may be happy with that after today ? although I would like to see how poyet could build for next season.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Bit of a shit appointment for Spurs.

Not having a go at Gus after todays performance, but seriously ?

If i was a Spurs fan i'd have plenty of other managers in front of Gus in the queue, Rodgers and Lambert to name 2

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can't see that

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What the same Zola who failed at West Ham? Jumping to a bigger ship and going to a team who could be playing Champions League football?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I heard earlier this week (on a podcast) that Tottenham were looking at Rogers to replace Redknapp.

I don't see any team chasing champions league football or top four spot in the premier league to go for gus, he's done well for us, but I don't think he has the experience they would want or the success on his CV needed for him to be accepted by the star players in those teams or the fan.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Can't see it and certainly wouldn't want it. I love Gus to bits and he hasn't finished his work here.

Taking this off to a slightly different direction, if Gus were to go, who would you like to see replace him and could take the club forward in the same direction.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
So Tottenham on the cusp of Champions league Football opt as there new management team two men who have achieved f*** all the grand scheme of things. Blinding logic there. Grab yourself a lollipop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here