Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup Final - France v New Zealand

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will this be a total landslide victory for the All Blacks or will we finally see the flair and true colours of "Les Bleus" ?

I really hope a different french team turns up tomorrow..........

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I expect a comfortable NZ victory.

Not that their players usually need any help getting motivated, but if a World Cup Final in front of your home fans can't bring the best out of you then nothing will.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Rugby World Cup final: New Zealand v France

Im going for New Zealand by 20 in this game cant see them losing this.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Yes can see a right good thrashing coming up
Even though France are in the final they have been pretty
Poor all world cup

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"We are the frogs, we are the frogs, we are we are we are the frogs!" C'mon, Surely you've got to support our fellow Europeans and NH representatives against the All Blacks who are evil personified?

But yeah, sadly I can't seen anything other than a comfortable NZ victory. That's the worst thing about rugby, in football you can be the inferior side, get absolutely battered for 90 minutes but win with a breakaway goal. In rugby the dominant team on the day always wins.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
All Blacks by around 10–12 points, I reckon. Have them in the office sweepstake. 220 Dhs (£37) coming my way!

However will be stuck in a client meeting throughout the game. Arse to the Sun–Thurs working week we have over here....

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
"That's the worst thing about rugby, in football you can be the inferior side, get absolutely battered for 90 minutes but win with a breakaway goal. In rugby the dominant team on the day always wins.

Did you watch the Australia v south Africa quarter final??
One of the most one sided matches you will ever see

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
NZ will win but by no more than 10-12 points

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb mind games by the French with a V arrow at the Haka taking the sting out of it.

Mind you I think the Haka should be banned as pointless

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
hows that for ya world cup début a world cup final

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I can't support the Kiwis - and not allowed to support the French - so I am showing no allegance and swearing at them all :lol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
having watched the first half and knowling little about rugby i for some reason and now supporting the French.

for a world cup final with the host nation in the final atmosphere seems crap

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would be the ultimate choke if NZ failed to beat this French side. It's amazing that France have even reached the final, they have been so poor throughout. We think England had problems- France's players have been openly slagging off their coach throughout. Although not going out on the piss as far as I'm aware.

Hope NZ do it, as there's no way France are the best side in the world. Even Wales were better.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh. France to within a point. Here's the real test.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Where on earth have France pulled this performance from. You can feel the tension in crowd and getting to players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here