Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RUBBISH attendance

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bet less than 100 from crewe....think thats by a long way our lowest crowd for a saturday home game since we came back to withdean

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lowest ever league attendance at withdean?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
lowest ever league attendance at withdean?

Lowest ever Saturday league attendance at the Withdean, 2nd lowest ever (4,717 against Walsall on 6th November) I believe.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The next 3 games all have deals on them, so be intressting to see the attendances for them.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I've read on here that the team is crap, the ground is crap, the stewards are crap, Dean Wilkins is Crap and Dick Knight is crap. It's all on NSC therefore it must all be true. Why would I bother going if all the experts are telling me it's a waste of time?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I didn't hear an announcement about the attendance today and I stayed until the end. Were the club too embarrassed to admit the truth today?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
if fans aren't going to come out and see the new players they never will, not looking good for the rest of the season...interest will probably dry up as we have many home games in a row soon unless we get up into the playoff places!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Someone said on here the other day that this game is one of the most exciting of the season so far, purely to see the new signings. That was spot on for me.

Very very disappointed with todays gate then :eek:( Shame on the stay aways !

Were any of the Crewe crew snow bound do we know ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
if fans aren't going to come out and see the new players they never will, not looking good for the rest of the season...interest will probably dry up as we have many home games in a row soon unless we get up into the playoff places!

The number of home games for us on the trot could work one or the other, if we're crap attendances could really plummet, but the feel good factor of regular back to back wins could see us really get those numbers up.

I would like to see the club make the evening games themed nights, my first suggestion is glowstick night, make it happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here