Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Royal targeted in sex and drugs blackmail plot' - DON'T Hold The Front Page

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sunday tabloids curiously quiet on this one - both the Sunday Mirror and the news Of The world have half a page buried on about page 15 or something ???

From The Sunday Times (online)
October 28, 2007
Royal targeted in sex and drugs blackmail plot
David Leppard
A MEMBER of the royal family has been targeted in an alleged “sex and drugs” blackmail plot being investigated by Scotland Yard.
The royal - who cannot be named for legal reasons - called in the police after being approached by two alleged blackmailers in August.
The men demanded £50,000 not to publicise a video, which they suggested showed the royal engaged in a sex act. The case is understood to be the first time in more than 100 years that a member of the royal family has been the victim of blackmail.
During telephone calls to the royal’s office, the suspected blackmailers also claimed to have evidence suggesting that the royal had supplied an aide with an envelope containing cocaine. They claimed that they had a video tape showing the aide snorting the drug.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The money has to be on harry. After seeing pics of him snorting vodka, it looks like he's had a lot of snorting practice!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
harry = a real man of the people

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think 50k is too small an amount of money for Harry. My money is going on one of Sarah Ferguson's kid's doing a 'Hilton'.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think 50k is too small an amount of money for Harry. My money is going on one of Sarah Ferguson's kid's doing a 'Hilton'.

I think you are correct, from the BBC News website you will find out it 'is not a senior royal' and there is a video involved, showing sex and drugs.

I can't think of anyone else that it could be...?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7065942.stm

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
could it be HER:

beatrice300606_228x396.jpg

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Since the Sunday Times says it's a video of someone performing oral sex on a member of the Royal Family I'll be guessing it's likely to be a male member of the royal family. It also says that the royal aide who had the envelope containing coke is the one allegedly "servicing" the royal family member and it refers to a "he". Therefore one of the royals is allegedly not batting for the same side but is batting for the other !!
Now why do I think it's Prince Edward ????? Yes I know it's not allegedly a "senior" royal but they would say that wouldn't they. Shall have a look on the net

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
I was once doing a libel refresher course a few years back and the well-respected lecturer was telling us a few juicy stories that have been doing the rounds for years that the tabloids just won't publish.

One of them involved a very senior member of the royals with a penchant for being gobbled by his male flunkies. Let's just say, if the roles were reversed then the flunky would have two things to hold on to...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was once doing a libel refresher course a few years back and the well-respected lecturer was telling us a few juicy stories that have been doing the rounds for years that the tabloids just won't publish.

One of them involved a very senior member of the royals with a penchant for being gobbled by his male flunkies. Let's just say, if the roles were reversed then the flunky would have two things to hold on to...

Probably the same story that has been doing the rounds for a few years and resulted in the royal family actually having to deny the allegations.

Can't be bothered to dig it out, but was mentioned a lot on Have I Got News For You and the time and the Royal (and the aide) were "outed" in papers in Europe at the time.

You'll probably find reference to it in the NSC archives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here