Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rougier or Hunt or Mcphee and Jones

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Rougier and Hunt or Mcphee and Jones

I hate to say it but............

not buying hunt was a serious mistake I reckon.

and I really wanna like Mcphee, but to me he is a "nearly" everytime he gets the ball he "nearly" does something good.

Last edited:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I thought Jones started the game attacking very well until he skied a good chance. After that it was miss hit simple passes and woefull crosses galore. He left Mayo wide open on the left and it was the width that caused us problems again.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
y2dave said:
I thought Jones started the game attacking very well until he skied a good chance. After that it was miss hit simple passes and woefull crosses galore. He left Mayo wide open on the left and it was the width that caused us problems again.

No change there then!

You have to feel sorry for Mayo-left to cover acres of space while Jones is doing his match-long "I'm shit everybody" routine.

Sort this shit out quickly Dick...the natives are getting restless:angry:

Froggy

Oct 7, 2003
London
i can't think of one BHAFC player that played well tonight. rougier and hunt looked quality and im sure hunt would have been worth the tribunal fee as i think it was only going to be £100-150k wasn't it?:nono:

Hunt and Rougier tore us to pieces tonight down the flanks. All we had in response was Jones and Hart, who have both been doing headless chicken impressions lately.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Jones was f***ing terrible last night.......but then again so was everyone else.

I thought Rougier looked quality and obviously a step down to div 2 has shown his class. And the mad thing was he wanted to join us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rougier laid on the second goal with a perfect pass in the area.

It is a shame the club didn't show a bit of ambition on the field as it does with falmer. If so we would have had on display last night two of the best players on the park last night. Rougier and Hunt.

I appreciate Falmer is a balancing act, but it would be nice to see a bit of team strengthening. Surely Dick Tight has some money to spend. Where is all the money that we are saving on Coppell and the compensation money. That would pay for Roug and Hunt at a stroke

Quick Rant

JONES YOU USELESS TWAT. WE PLAY IN BLUE AND WHITE. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PASS TO SOMEONE IN THJE STRIPES?

"ahhhh"

I feel all better now

PS Popkins had it dead right at the end, although I was woirried for his heart at one point.

Clapham Junction was classic with the Palace fans though

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Hunt was 100k, he regularly plays like he did last night he would have been a bargain.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dave the gaffer said:
PS Popkins had it dead right at the end, although I was woirried for his heart at one point.
I thought he was gonna roll over and need medical assistance on the spot...

But yes, i agree, everything he said was correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here