Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham striker could do a job....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
My girlfiends sister used to shag Deon Burton.

Think hes past his best and didnt look brilliant for Brentford last season.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Albion Dan said:
My girlfiends sister used to shag Deon Burton.

Think hes past his best and didnt look brilliant for Brentford last season.

:lolol: I know a man peaks at 20 but surely you can't just lose your sexual expertise that quickly

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A Brentford-supporting bloke at work wouldn't touch Burton with a shitty stick. Reckons he's a lazy bastard who's got ideas well above his station.

Havn't we already got one of those ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
done very well in a shit rotherham team

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Easy 10 said:
A Brentford-supporting bloke at work wouldn't touch Burton with a shitty stick. Reckons he's a lazy bastard who's got ideas well above his station.

Havn't we already got one of those ?
Racist

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
like we have the funds to afford them fallons crap at swindon, and living in huddersfield i know for a fact we couldnt afford abbott talks of around 1.5 million have been mentioned i think not dont you .

I heard we were looking at a lad from CHELSEA! Apparently he's loaded with skill and hard to get off the ball, without fouling him. He's a small lad like Jake, but makes up for it with ground-skills.

What's that.....we already bought him?.........oh.......forget it, apparently we have him on our books already.

LEON KNIGHT ! :clap:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Indeed.

You won't get a striker as good as Knight for the money we'd get for him. Abbott is a decent player, but I'm sure he's well beyond pur means.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We released James HAYTER as a young lad. I went top watch a game at Salisbury for Nobby Horton and Hayter was there on loan from B'Mouth at the time and I suggested him but was told not good enough.

Told bya mate Swindon have turned down a player + £750k for Rory Fallon from a championship club but didnt say which one.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dont expect rotherham would want much for him either

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
billy sharp at scunny. may cost too much now but they only paid 100 k for him.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Why don't we look at Peter Thompson from Lindfield (Northern Ireland), he has scored 27 goals in 28 games, apparently Gretna the new kids on the block north of the border are sniffing around him. I am sure a move to the south coast would be much preferrable to the Scottish Borders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here