Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney Injury

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The f***ing RUSSIANS are hampering our World Cup bid.

We could have won it this year as well.

Let's hope he recovers quickly.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
:censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Oh dear, thats 4 key England players who are injured and either wont be able to play at the World Cup or will not be match fit, plus Gerrard, Terry and Lampard will be knackered after having played so many games.
A strike force of Defoe and Crouch isnt quite as awe inspiring as Rooney and Owen.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
we were never going to actually win the world cup just the usual Sven's quarter final special when we get beaten by Togo on penalties. Such a shame though, players like rooney grace any stage, at the world cup you want all the great players there. So the 'unfit' list looks to include:

Ledley King
Michael Owen
Wayne Rooney
Sol Campbell
Ashley Cole

that's four starters for sure!:down: :down:

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Looks right royal f***ed from what I saw of it. And Terry looks like he is having trouble walking let alone running:censored:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
gazwag said:
Have you got one of those new Xray TV's then

:lolol: :nono:

Yea its BRILLIANT. My post was actually a JOKE. Thought id better jump the bandwagon before it had even got rolling the stories about broken foot/leg. I think hell still make the world cup.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Best scenario...Rooney has badly bruised foot, rules him out of the last week of the season and maybe one of England's friendlies... leaving him rested and fit as a fiddle for the World Cup

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Man Utd doctor is "reasonably optimistic" according to SSN.:clap2:

Hope he ain't talking about the chances of him winning the lottey tonight!

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
sir danny cullip said:
Yea its BRILLIANT. My post was actually a JOKE. Thought id better jump the bandwagon before it had even got rolling the stories about broken foot/leg. I think hell still make the world cup.

:thumbsup:

He will be dead by the time we reach page three ahving actually broken six arms and having a stroke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here