Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldinho

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Is there anything that man can not do. The speed and skill he used to score what surely is the winner for Barcelona was magic. How anybody can say Henry deserves to be world player of the year above this man is beyond me

top goal fella :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total quality goal :clap2:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
superb goal! and scored that rocket in the top left hand corner with his weaker foot!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Good goal last night but man were his free kicks crap! Overall He did'nt have a great game, most of his crosses were poor aswell but he was returning from an ankle injury apparently. Good game overall, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Although WTF was Urs Meier doing exactly when Barca got their first goal? useless :shootself

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2004.

His full 90 minute game is not the best but he is the new Zidane.

He is the link that has brought Barca back to what they are now, and some of the things he does with a ball is pure breath taking!

:clap2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Didn't see the game but have been saying he is the best player in the world for months now. I wonder if he fancies living and working on the south coast.:D

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Marshy said:
Henry is still better.

Sorry Marshy but can't agree with that one.

In europe he isn't doing a lot, in the premiership he is one of if not the best striker.

But Ronnie, watching some of his footballing on sky sports extra last night prior to barca game and I have to say, He is a genius with a football and some of the tricks he was doing. One defender just gave up trying tp get the ball!!!

With Henry what is with that daft stare he does when he scores!!!? :nono:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Man United must be gutted that they did'nt break the bank to get him, instead of wasting money on crap players like Kleberson. I'd have loved to see him play in England.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:

Although WTF was Urs Meier doing exactly when Barca got their first goal? useless :shootself

Pretty sure he was going over to check that Cafu hadn't got any blood on his shirt before letting him back on the field.

Was a cracking game to watch and a pleasure to see some of the skills on display.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Agreed, he has recently been doing some kind of daft stare when he scores in the Champs/League!! No celebration, just stares at the home fans!!

:nono:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
he was staring at the keeper i thought who was trying to wind him up before the spot kick....could be wrong though.

Id still rather have Henry than Ronaldinho in my side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here