Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Romelu Lukaku & Vicente Rodríguez...best outcome?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would LOVE that outcome.

Can't see it though, perhaps 1/2.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Where has this talk of Lukaku come from? There is more chance of me turning out for the Albion than him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Where has this talk of Lukaku come from? There is more chance of me turning out for the Albion than him.

Chelsea want to loan him out, he can't go to another Prem club in the same window that Chelsea signed him.

Brighton being top of the Championship + Chelsea Legend in charge = 2 + 2 = 734

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't tease us like this. What a deal that would be!!!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011

Well Chelsea only bought him this year because it was the last chance to get him and have him count as a "home grown" player. Doubtful he's going too many games ahead of the players who will be in the forward three such as; Malouda, Mata, Drogba (when he's back fit) Torres, Anelka, Sturridge and Ramires in the next few months. And because he can't go out on loan to another Premier League club, so someone probably put all that together and figured Chelsea would rather him be playing in England but at the next level down.

First I've heard of it though.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I would spray manjuice everywhere the moment I saw it was official

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Chelsea20m Romelu Lukaku almost loaned to Stoke | Football | Sport | The First Post

Final sentence. Although very possible that the Guardian rumour came from NSC. I'm not quite sure what I'd do if it happened. My brain is still struggling to get to grips with the idea of Vicente turning out in an Albion shirt. Lukaku would just be the most ridiculous Championship signing in the history of football.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If we signed Romelu Lukaku

1) We'd WALK the league.
2) I would generally get a semi, every time he touched the ball.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
QUOTE=The Ringleader Returns!;4349478]If we signed Romelu Lukaku

1) We'd WALK the league.
2) I would generally get a semi, every time he touched the ball.[/QUOTE]
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here