Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rome wasn't built in day

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Bit of an old cliche' , but all the doom and gloom on the board pisses everyone off with a realistic outlook.

Thank f*** for Bloom thats all I can say. State of the art brand new stadium being raised before our very eyes , spent a bit on players this season. Some of you miserable f*** wits on here want it all.:angry:

If we did not have Bloom, we WOULD be going down this year. League 2, no stadium, no money.

PERSPECTIVE

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If we did not have Bloom, we WOULD be going down this year. League 2, no stadium, no money.

We could go down, with a brand spanking new stadium and loads of money! What the f*** are you on about? The last time I looked at the damn table we were in the relegation zone, with 10 points out of 33!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
We could go down, with a brand spanking new stadium and loads of money! What the f*** are you on about? The last time I looked at the damn table we were in the relegation zone, with 10 points out of 33!

I am trying to point out that DESPITE THE DOOM AND GLOOM we should be thankful that we at least have a promising future.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Bit of an old cliche' , but all the doom and gloom on the board pisses everyone off with a realistic outlook.

Thank f*** for Bloom thats all I can say. State of the art brand new stadium being raised before our very eyes , spent a bit on players this season. Some of you miserable f*** wits on here want it all.:angry:

PERSPECTIVE
mate, you are wasting your time with most of these people. if it helps im with you and i suspect a lot of others are, but they are probably losing the will to argue!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am trying to point out that DESPITE THE DOOM AND GLOOM we should be thankful that we at least have a promising future.
Ok.

So what has that got to do with another rubbish result?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm also with the thread starter.

As for the mind numbing fuckwit, glee in defeat, association... well... round and round they go... oblivious to their own self parody and ability to make me laugh out f***ing loud each and every time they begin one of their: "I'm a total dick head me" rants about the good olde daze, and how we SHOULD be beating the likes of Yeovil 5-0 each time we meet because we're the Albion divinity and so on and so f***ing forth... Sweet Jesus...

Utter bollocks.

Kosh

Last edited:

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne

For Gods sake you half-wit it is October, get some perspective.

If some of the moan brigade live their real lives like they live their cyber lives the suicide rate would soar.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
But from another perspective we are 5 points away from the top half with a game in hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here