Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Sheffield Wednesday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My ticket for Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: has just been delivered. How many more are going to Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: next week ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is this Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: thing becoming a bit like the Scott McGleish is a wanker thing in that you are not allowed to type Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: without adding a :lolol: smiley straight after Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: in the same way as you are not allowed to type Scott McGleish is a wanker without typing is a wanker after typing Scott McGleish is a wanker

I think!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: thing becoming a bit like the Scott McGleish is a wanker thing in that you are not allowed to type Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: without adding a :lolol: smiley straight after Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: in the same way as you are not allowed to type Scott McGleish is a wanker without typing is a wanker after typing Scott McGleish is a wanker

I think!

We have to show respect to Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: because they are such a massive club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are there any tickets left? Or will Wednesday :lolol: let us pay on the gate?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Really wish I could make this one but have pretty well done my quota of aways for the season. Make sure we stick it up the wanchors and don't let them forget it!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are there any tickets left? Or will Wednesday :lolol: let us pay on the gate?

We have been given 1,000 tickets as the initial allocation , Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: will open the lower tier if needed as the away end holds 5,000. It will be POTD

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I'd love to go but only worked a couple of days this year so am really low on funds. Might even have to sign on next week which I've never done :(

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'll be making the massive 10 minute journey up to Hillsborough.

Got a few mates coming up for a couple of nights out and the game on the Friday/Saturday, and may drag along a few Uni mates.

Cannot wait. I'm guessing 1500 or so given our position.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
I was planning on going and have enticed a newcastle supporting mate to come along too. He enjoyed his last game i dragged him to at the Amex even though it was the Burnley game last season with 9 men after 10 mins. Is there any advantage to getting my tickets in advance?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was planning on going and have enticed a newcastle supporting mate to come along too. He enjoyed his last game i dragged him to at the Amex even though it was the Burnley game last season with 9 men after 10 mins. Is there any advantage to getting my tickets in advance?

Just loyalty points as it will be pay on the gate

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Me + 3 never been there before. What's the score with trains is it near the station?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here