Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rolf Harris has only gone and challenged Crystal Mighty FC to a match-up

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, that's a joke one of our fans should be making when we have most draws in our division, in fact, only one team has drawn more often than us in all four divisions.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, that's a joke one of our fans should be making when we have most draws in our division, in fact, only one team has drawn more often than us in all four divisions.

I heard a vicious one that Cesar Milan (the dog whisperer) wanted to have a word with A Town Called Malice FC because he'd heard they were always throwing away leads.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Brilliant !

:clap::clap::clap:

P.S. do you know what a lead is ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Brilliant !

:clap::clap::clap:

P.S. do you know what a lead is ?

There were quite a few around the necks of the Croydon ladyfolk when we went up there.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There were quite a few around the necks of the Croydon ladyfolk when we went up there.

I don't know about necks, but I heard a vicious one that England International Wilfrid Zaha's had his head turned more than the average SE20 area barn owl in recent weeks!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I don't know about necks, but I heard a vicious one that England International Wilfrid Zaha's had his head turned more than the average SE20 area barn owl in recent weeks!

Very good you cheeky scamp !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here