Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rodger out for the rest of the season

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
six months from october is april, and according to yesterday's programme he will be sidelined for the rest of the season.
Oh well, we'll cope:D
we have the strength in depth to cope now with this, which is very encouraging!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Disaster. Jolly has clearly not been himself this season, but having both him and Blackwell on the treatment table is tieing up a lot of cash when we have a small squad to being with

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i had a fear something like this would happen, the two players we made alot of effort to sign up for us again this season get crocked soon after, I didnt think it would happen to us, but it was the kind of thing that always happened to me on championship manager.

:(

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yep, i pointed that out but the thing is we are still paying him,for nothing

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The decision to pay Blackwell for the season was taken before he had his injury! It's just one of those things in football. Coppell has shown what a loyal man he is by sticking by these players. Lets hope he shows the same loyalty to the club!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What is the nature of the injury?

I hope it is not a back injury.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Safeway said:
Good. He's shit anyway.

he is not shit he is a very good player, he slows down the game when needed and speeds it up when needed.
it didnt help the long ball tactic we were playing at the start of season cut him out of the game. he is 10 times the player oatway is.
we will miss him as the season goes on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't see us offering him another contract next year.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Trigger said:
Some of your mates on the Palace BBS seem to think this will end Jolly's career :(

think they are right trigger,it a real shame as you know us palace fans love him,but he's not getting any younger,and he's had knee trouble before and this sounds like one knock too many.

i'm still banned from the bbs for starting a rape thread.
it's been a few days now and i'm worried that they are not going to let me back on.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
So Rocky, You've given up on the BBS and are just sticking to NSC now?

We always knew you was Albion through & through! :clap2:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
i'm using holmsdale on line which is the palace always skint:eek: it's not bad but has less members.
no one on the bbs will email and let me know if or when i can come back on(for one so called bad post)not very good
if bozza or one of the mods kick some one off at least they let them know why and when they can come back on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here